©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Amazing or Rediculous - Bulking cyles

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
So what past/current bulking cycles have you guys done? what ones yielded the best results for you? anyone have any funny ones and end up with the preggo looking roid gut? please list mg/week.

mugzy

Jun 1, 2013
As a professional powerlifter years ago we did some serious cycle. Much less exotic than today, a common cycle 2 grams cyp/wk and 10 anadrol tabs/day .... yes thats correct 10. If you want to bench press 800+ your not going to do it with NPP and 50 mg/ dbol.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
As a professional powerlifter years ago we did some serious cycle. Much less exotic than today, a common cycle 2 grams cyp/wk and 10 anadrol tabs/day .... yes thats correct 10. If you want to bench press 800+ your not going to do it with NPP and 50 mg/ dbol.

So you took 500mg of drol a day? :eek:

mugzy

Jun 1, 2013
So you took 500mg of drol a day? :eek:

Thats correct. Now Im not recommending anybody try this just simply sharing my experience. This was 14 years ago and I suffer no ill effects today fortunately. I also broke many state, national and world powerlifting records. Also we never used anti-e's back then :)

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
How long would you burn something like that? Not that I am going to try to feed myself 500mgs of drol anytime soon, just curious. Now 2grams of cyp is doable haha

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013

bro... you must be a real beast.. :)

paak

Aug 17, 2011

If you wanna be a beast - you gotta dose up like one! I love it. Ronnie Coleman once said - everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift big. Or something like that. Nice job on your records.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
The chris Duffy stack. I've known guys to use 6-8 big a's . Ever check the liver values at the end of one of those runs. T

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
One of my favorites was 200mgs tren ace,150mgs drol and 100mgs of dbol a day.

That's nuts! overall how did that cycle feel? what kind of gains did u put on? were they lean or wet as fuck? and sides? just so u know I don't plan on using this info for a future cycle of my own, as ive been poking around the board a lot lately ive noticed that Dudcki27 is unique to say the least :p. also I didn't want to impose on MoFo's post about highest aas intake, I meant this post to go more in the direction of listing bulking agents and the gains in weight and strength. MoFo's post is amazing if you have 15-20 mins to read through everyones insanity! great thread!

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Thats correct. Now Im not recommending anybody try this just simply sharing my experience. This was 14 years ago and I suffer no ill effects today fortunately. I also broke many state, national and world powerlifting records. Also we never used anti-e's back then :)

How were the gains on something like this...TB brought up, I remember reading Chris Duffy took this with a lot of clen...& how did You feel?

Not sayin I'm gonna attempt it, just wondering

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've done a similar cycle and to be honest all it did was make me feel like my receptors were burned out faster.

I felt horrible on 1.5g of Tren, bu I'd also been on for a few months. I did get strong as a fucking grizzly.

mugzy

Jun 1, 2013
How were the gains on something like this...TB brought up, I remember reading Chris Duffy took this with a lot of clen...& how did You feel?

Not sayin I'm gonna attempt it, just wondering

The gains are fine however the goal with this cycle is strength. I could put 200+ pounds on my bench in 12 weeks. Of course once you come off cycle there is no way to maintain an 800+ pound bench it is going to drop to 550-600 area however recovers very quickly once back on cycle.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
That's nuts! overall how did that cycle feel? what kind of gains did u put on? were they lean or wet as fuck? and sides? just so u know I don't plan on using this info for a future cycle of my own, as ive been poking around the board a lot lately ive noticed that Dudcki27 is unique to say the least :p. also I didn't want to impose on MoFo's post about highest aas intake, I meant this post to go more in the direction of listing bulking agents and the gains in weight and strength. MoFo's post is amazing if you have 15-20 mins to read through everyones insanity! great thread!

Gains were great and strength was insane. Gains would've been cleaner but it was a dirty bulk. Still it was the cycle that I gained the most mass on. The next time I use tren it will be 125mgs a day of tren suspension but its going to be very clean. And the last 3 weeks or so of the cycle I'm going to be using dnp at 250-500mgs a day.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa

LOL!!! You guys act like this is the deep end of the pool. 500 mgs a day of anadrol is scripted for months at a time to children in PDR books. All this brologic is making me sick man.

Do your home work kids.

CG

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well CG is very correct about drol dosing. A rockford area doc we used years ago would write for 6 a day. His specialty was onocology. He said yes your panal will look fucked up but will return to normal after cessation.
Myself i could tolerate no more than 200mg of 2902's . I just felt like shit-unless i was under heavy iron.Not sure if gains ramped up quite as sides fast from 100-to 200mg. Hard to say as I was using fairly stout dosages of several other items.
I will say this while living in cali in 98-99 there were a very large number of guys that were hiv+ that the docs wrote high amounts of anadrol too. That along with the weekly kit of serostim. They looked healthy and in good shape.
I doubt that they would prescribe shit that would fuck up someone with a compromised immune system. I agree many of the oral damage is blown way out there at times. Do liver values get fucked up ---yep. do they generally greatly improve after use ends --yep. This is just what i've observed
your experience may say otherwise . . T

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Gains were great and strength was insane. Gains would've been cleaner but it was a dirty bulk. Still it was the cycle that I gained the most mass on. The next time I use tren it will be 125mgs a day of tren suspension but its going to be very clean. And the last 3 weeks or so of the cycle I'm going to be using dnp at 250-500mgs a day.

good luck!