©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newsletters

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
I just wanted to say I really enjoy the newsletters and hope it's something you continue to do. There is a lot of excellent information in them and I believe everyone can learn from them.

Thanks

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thanks ! It is something we enjoy and I am glad you do too.
If you have anything you'd like to write and contribute for future editions
give us a holler. Thx , T...

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
A lot of great contributors to make these possible. Some of the content are things that are not often openly offered anymore. The work that Grim and the group put in to these is greatly appreciated!

Our 10th issue should be available soon:)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I just wanted to say I really enjoy the newsletters and hope it's something you continue to do. There is a lot of excellent information in them and I believe everyone can learn from them.

Thanks

I think a lot of people feel the same way as you. I know I really enjoy them too.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
It's an honor to work with a great team like these folks on something we're passionate about. Thanks so much for your kind words, it means a lot and we're really glad you enjoy them as much as we do putting them together. Issue 10 is on its way. Promise!
Grim

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
To all the people that make them possible, I would like to thank you for all the work and time and crazy effort you put into them. The information is and/or could be invaluable to every single member on the board regardless of age and experience. Thanks again, can't wait for more.