©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstrol cycle !

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
I just started a winstrol cycle (only winstrol)

i never took anything before as injections so i am kinda freeking out ! it has been 4 weeks now, i started with 2 cc per week and now i am at 4 cc per week.
i am variating the locations of injections thus. and i can see the muscle geeting bigger !
i have not tried it in the biceps yet but only on my shoulders and tri's !
is there any danger of shooting in the BIs ? or is it the same as the rest? also because it is water based. does shooting it before or after a workout matter? i have been doing before the workout all this time. should i do it after the workout and i would get bettet results?
is this different for Oil based? should it be taken before or after a workout?

W

wolfyEVH

welcome bro......first off, you shouldnt have jumped into steroids with such little knowledge....winny only isnt going give you the gains you want....tell us what dosage of winny you are taking....your age, height, weight, training experience, etc so we can help you better

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
Thanks for the welcome mate,

I am:

26 y
1.83 M
75 KG

I have never even done body building before ! i am a martial art player, been doing that for 20 years now ! but i have always wanted to get the good body shape (cut shape) and mainly to loose the extra water retained in my stomack area forming a jelly look !! although i dont have a belly but there is no hard look.

basicaly i go 30 capsules of winstrol to take. i got the advice from a body builder (gym owner) but i wanted to get some more opinions on the subject.

basically the cycle is as follows:

3 weeks at 2 capsules per week ( i have the 50ml capsules)
5 weeks at 4 capsules per week
1 weeks at 3 capsules per week
1 week at 1 capsule

what do you think?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
thought you just said it was injections?

first off you are a newbie to an extreme and you should have not even thought about taking steroids before you knew what you were doing.

Also a cycle should be planned at a MG/day, not at how much gear you have right now.

The average recommended use for winny is 50mg per day. The guy's advice is 14mg/day-29mg/day -- no where near the dosages you need to see results. The guy is either A)Trying to watch out for a newbie and tell him to underdose or B)Retarded. His cycle length is also absurdly long. Winny cycles should be 6 weeks in length max.

Do your research bro. Steroid profiles only take a couple minutes to read.

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
do you suggest to take 50ml per day ? then ? and the injection ? any muscle is fine?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Dugie and Wolfy are right on. This is your body bro. Take a couple of hours and read the boards before you dive in. Also, whats this bs about you injecting winny and then your second post claims you're taking orals...?

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
sorry for the mislead, when i meant capsules i mean to take an injection of a whole capsules ! nothing olal
I did some research on winstrol. but still i could not find some answers. this is why i am asking your help guys !

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
hi .. sorry for the misunderstanding. ... i am french ! this is why the translation was not properly done sorry !
yes i mean Empule !
can someone please advise me !

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
Guys, all i want to do, is loose the water retained in my body ! and give a nice shape. i dont want to become huge! i just want to get the muscles which i already have to look good. thats all.
i dont want to take any Deca or Testa or other similars.
please advise me on the issues which are troubling me !
injection in the biceps
before or after training
should i take 50 ml a day or stick to the above cycle planed?

i would really appreciate the help

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
OK here is what i recommend if you want to lose your water weight and get a nice shape: DIET, EXERCISE, and ECA stack. No anabolics. None. Put your needle away.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
daver003 said:
OK here is what i recommend if you want to lose your water weight and get a nice shape: DIET, EXERCISE, and ECA stack. No anabolics. None. Put your needle away.

I agree with daver003. If all you want from a cycle is to get toned, then maybe put some more time into the gym. There is absolutely no need for anabolics at this stage of the game. There is alot of exercises out there for the areas you want to lean. You also have to eat proper diet to lean out. There is lots of fellows on this site that will help you achieve what you want. As for anabolics, well....you should probably purchase a book (anabolics 2004 or 2005), post as many questions in relation to anabolics, and research the internet. Welcome to Anasci.org. :welcome:

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
Thanks for the advice guys, but as i said .. i am a martial artist ... i play 2 hours of sport every day. i dont eat any sweets or high fat food (everything i eat is low fat diet) ... still i have this water retention problem. i can run 10 km in 25 minutes .. so it is not a question of food or exercise ! tried all that, this is why i was recommended a winstrol cycle. if there is no use at all of this cycle i will stop but i would like to know what is then wistrol for. since it is explained in all the research that it helps budy builders get rid of the water they have retained. gives the muscle a good shape and size. is all that crap ? i know i am a compleye rookie in this, this is why i am asking the pros !

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Check out the steroid profile section under the the anabolic steroid discussion board forum. It has a list of all steroid types including Winstrol. if that is still not enough info maybe check the net for more info. Or just keep asking around. :D

I have one question, what is your sodium intake like? I know when I eat salty foods I retain alot of water.

Last edited:

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
i basicaly dont eat any salt ! i dont like salt at all .. so my intake is very low !
i have a high calcium, protein diet. with some fat percentage included.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wwatfa said:
Guys, all i want to do, is loose the water retained in my body ! and give a nice shape. i dont want to become huge! i just want to get the muscles which i already have to look good. thats all.
i dont want to take any Deca or Testa or other similars.
please advise me on the issues which are troubling me !
injection in the biceps
before or after training
should i take 50 ml a day or stick to the above cycle planed?

i would really appreciate the help

You can inject in the biceps, but the biceps and the calves are very painful places to inject.
It doesn't really matter when you inject because the the effects you are getting come from the build up of the steroid in your system. So, when you work out, you are working out on the steroid you injected over the last few weeks, not the steroid you injected today. The only benefit injecting before a workout would have is this. If you work out the same muscle you injected, the steroid will get pumped through the muscle a little quicker resulting in less pain at the injection site.
With injections you can go 50mg EOD (every other day).

From the type of workouts you do, you are correct in that you are getting plenty of excercise to burn fat. If you aren't, then your diet is the next thing you need to look at. Try to eat a diet that emphasises at least 40% protein, 30% good fats and 30% carbohydrates.
Many people also don't realize it until they get there, but as men age, their natural test production starts dropping while estrogen levels can rise. The result is fat deposits in the lower extremities (the same place women usually get them) including the lower abs. At that point it almost becomes impossible to lose weight unless the test levels are boosted to younger levels.
Anavar is another steroid you should look at for your specific purposes.

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
DragonRider
Thanks man ! appreciate the help !! you answered all my queries !