©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

arimidex/femara

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I was thinking of ordering either one. Is femara really 5-300 times more effective than arimidex. I'm gyno prone so if they prevent gyno, I may as well keep any bloat down. Are they as effective as nolva for gyno. This sucks, I'm spending more on this shit than my regular gear. Stupid bitch tits.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Anti-e's are not my strong suit, so when I see an article I think will help the members here I cut and paste it. This might answer some questions for you.

The Best Anti-E, From Superchicken

There’s been a lot of talk on other boards about this lately, and a lot of bad information thrown out as well. I wanted to share the good info.

Someone keeps posting how letrozole is the strongest and doesn’t negatively affect cholesterol. This is not true. Letrozole is NOT the strongest and it DOES negative affect cholesterol/lipid profile in a bad way.

Aromasin (exemestane) is the best. This is why

both arimidex/ldex/anastrozole and femara/letrozole hurt your cholesterol. The way these 2 anti e's work is they inhibit the aromatase enzyme. By inhibiting the enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen, you reduce or even come close to eliminating estrogen production. We need some estrogen to be healthy. The major drawback to this is without estrogen; your lipid profile gets fucked.

Exemestane works differently. It does not stop the body from producing estrogen. Rather, it makes it so the estrogen is unable to bind to receptors by deactivating the binding enzyme. If the estrogen cannot bind, you simply will not get bloated or get gyno. The estrogen is crippled due to exemestane. However, since the estrogen is still floating around, it will not negatively affect your lipid/cholesterol profile.

Anastrozole doesn’t cause a rebound effect, and neither does exemestane, but letrozole does. This means after you stop the letrozole, your estrogen rebounds and goes pretty high for a while, eventually it normalizes. You can avoid this by tapering your letro dose down before stopping it, but that is a pain in the ass. Higher than normal can mess many things up post cycle when you stop. Since the hpta has a feedback loop is primarily controlled by estrogen, high estrogen will tell your hpta to produce less testosterone, because it thinks the high estrogen is caused by too much testosterone. This is fact. Now post cycle, don’t we want to raise our test levels, not lower them? Of course! So rebounds are bad. If you use letro taper the dose off to zero over a couple weeks.

Fyi- nolvadex (tamoxifen) is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). This means on certain tissue it can act antagonistically or agonistically. In the case of lipid profiles, it acts agonistically. So, running tamoxifen with your anti e's will IMPROVE your cholesterol profile even if not on cycle or using any gear or other anti e's. It’s just plain good for cholesterol.

One thing to keep in mind though when running tamoxifen with letro. Letro reduces blood levels of tamoxifen by over 50%. A study showed 2.5mg letro ed made nolva levels drop to 40% of what they were before adding letro. This does not mean you cant use tamoxifen with letro, it just means you need to use more, about double. 20mg of nolva will act like 8mg if running letro. So make sure you are aware of this because you will need to buy more nolva to compensate. This does not happen when mixing tamoxifen with anastrozole or exemestane, it only happens with letro.

Also, many people and myself experience a reduction of libido on letro. This doesn’t happen w/ ldex or exmestane as far as I know, and in my own experience, and I’ve run all 3 quite a bit.

The best combo IS exemestane and tamoxifen together. Your cholesterol will be as good as can be considering you’re on a cycle of steroids. The dose of aromasin will vary depending on the users needs and how much aromatizing gear is being taken. Usually 10-25mg ed works well. Run 10mg ed nolva to improve your cholesterol.

Second best combo I feel is anastrozole (ldex) and tamoxifen. Ldex dose ranges from usually .15mg ed to 1mg ed. run 10mg nolva ed to improve cholesterol.

Third best is letro and nolvadex. Letro doses usually range from 1-2.5mg ed. run 20mg ed nolva to improve cholesterol w/ letro.

You do not need to run nolva with any of these 3, I do recommend it though as it will improve cholesterol compared to using the anti e's alone without nolva.

So in order of strength, on a dose per dose basis (not mg per mg) aromasin is def the strongest, next is letro, and then ldex.

I’ve been running aromasin now for about 4 months, I wont switch back to ldex or letro. It works much better and it’s much healthier for cholesterol profiles.

I think we all need to stop only worrying about side effects that we can see visually. Cholesterol KILLS many people around the world everyday (well not directly kills but leads to it). Steroids are hurting us badly in this sense. Steroids do mess our cholesterol up pretty badly, and we will pay for it later in life. Now not many of us are going to stop using gear because of that, but we should at least take the proper other drugs to help minimize.

Aromasin is only a little bit more expensive than ldex or letro, and it’s actually about the same price as many places sell ldex or letro for. But it’s more powerful and healthier. People spend money all the time on steroids which don’t have as many side effects as some of the harsher, cheaper steroids. A few extra bucks for the proper anti e's is def money well spent.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
All I have ever used was Arimidex which didnt do anythign to help with itchy nips. Nolvadex works awesome for me, and Letrozole also worked. I havent tried anything else though and each person is different.

P

pincrusher

i used aromasin for over a year and never had gyno problems but when i switched to arimidex, i started to see gyno occurring every once in awhile. only problem is aromasin is harder to get right now than adex but that is slowly changing as i see more labs starting to produce it as info comes out showing it to be better than adex.