©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Morning Star Labs?

Jun 19, 2005
They are very good. Used them before with good results, good all around.

liftingislife

Jan 6, 2004
they are amazing. always a 1-2 day ta with express and we're on opposite sides of the country. products are amazing as well.

G0blinKing

Apr 29, 2006
PM me with the website too. Also if anybody knows the website for Nexus labs, pm me with website/email.

doom3q

May 8, 2006
Could you PM aswell with their contact info/site. Sorry if this may come off as rude. Just trying to find a good source.

It would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

cZarcotics

May 9, 2006
If someone could also PM me the site for both Morningstar/Nexus, that would be greatly appreciated. Im having a hard time finding reliable sources, so this would really help me out. THanks.

Rambone

May 15, 2006
If anyone could also PM me the morning star labs website, I would greatly aprreciate it. Thanks guys

P

pincrusher

word of warning to everyone who is asking for pm's concerning sources. this is a bad practice to do out in public cause it will encourage scammers to start sending ya pm's. there is also a scammer who has been lurking on the site for some time now using different screen names and im sure everyone on this thread who has asked for pm's has gotten one from him.
if it is not a pm from a mod or someone you know well, do not trust the info given out to ya as it is probably a scammer wanting to take your hard earned money!!!!!..pin

Vegeta

May 16, 2006
Morningstar has gone privite as of about a year ago. So If you were not a customer before then your out of luck I think . They are a great UGL ! Awsome products and service ! Mostly all I use these days.

P

pincrusher

Vegeta said:
Morningstar has gone privite as of about a year ago. So If you were not a customer before then your out of luck I think . They are a great UGL ! Awsome products and service ! Mostly all I use these days.
alot of the best uglabs have gone private within the last eyar. once all the busts started happening at an alarming rate it was in their best interest to go private and keep their info off the message boards. its unfortuante for the guys new to gear and the message boards but in the end its really not any different than in the old days where you only had international sources and you needed to know someone to get their info;)