©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HBO Real Sports

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
This is the link to what aired. Its the best show I have seen regarding AAS. Copy thanks to bodybuildingdungeon.com

http://rapidshare.de/files/2572196/HBO_Steroids.wmv.html
second link

The Contrarian View

Virtually everybody from sportswriters and talk-show hosts to league executives and U.S. Congressmen has weighed in on the subject of steroid use. In a tell-all book that made headlines this spring, former baseball star Jose Canseco wrote about the positive effects of steroids in reasonable doses. Was he right? Armen Keteyian, who has been reporting on illegal substances in sports for the past five years, investigates the belief held by some scientists that steroids, when properly administered, cause no harm in adults.

Last edited:

travis

Mar 10, 2005
I would love to see this show. but rapid share said the file could not be found. what am i doing wrong?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Is it working now? I cant check since I used all my free downloads trying it.

P

pincrusher

its about time they showed a good piece on the use of steroids. i commend this show for going against the main stream and showing positive info on the use of steroids amongst healthy males.

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
Great Peice on usage. makes me feel better about using. One thing I wish they had went more in depth about though was responsible usage, cause we all know that using them the wrong way can cause dangerous results. Alot of people watching this who don't know anything about them could get the wrong idea