©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Andro, Turanabol , Test-e!?!?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I took Test-e for four weeks of 200mg per shot. I was only doing one shot per week until the last week; then i split it into two shots. Well I decide to order 20 ccs of Andropen 275 instead of getting another 10ccs of Test-e @ 200. I got a real good deal on the Andro so i thought i'd change the cycle up. Well..I'm missing amost a week of no injections between the two because of waiting on shipping. How bad is this for my cycle?!?! Also, my friend ordered Turanabol pills at 10mg each and said he'd hook me up too.

*How bad is missing a week between injections if switching supplements?
*Is Turanabol good to add to an Andropen 10 wk cycle in the beginning..or is *Turanabol nothing like D-bol?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Dont worry about missing a week, youll be fine.
The enanthate works for a while.

T-bol From my understanding is more like anavar.
I thinks its a bit expensive for what it does But it is suppose to give good strength gains and some muscle Hardness. Thats only here-say From what Ive read... Ive not used it myself.

you say a 10 week cycle Of Andropen so Im guessing your going to use it
at 2cc per week? and then add the T-bol and You should get some better results then with the test E alone at 200mg... Looks like your ok and on track to me. goodluck.

here is a website you can Check when you get some time...
Go to the testimonials section and read Up on the Turinabol you can read others experiences and results andf How they used it.
www.redicat.com

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
Never start a cycle unless you have all the gear and ancillaries needed for the entire cycle.