©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next 10 weeks. . .

trainhard

Oct 27, 2006
6ft 1 225lbs (three cycles under my belt) Havent tested body fat in about 6-8 months but i still have a pretty lean body with good vascularity and a good cut up stomach. Looking to bulk up to about 235-240 but not by gaining TO MUCH body fat. I have always been pretty lean.

here it is bros..

1-6 Dbol (naps) 50mg every day
1-10 Sustanon (nutrivet) @ 1000mg/week
1-10 Deca (nutrivet) 600mg/week
1-10 EQ (nutrivet) 600mg/week

Blasting half of each dose on mondays and thursdays.
ANd for the dbols taking 5-10mg throughout the day. to equal the 50mg

Proper pct for what works the best for me which is real simple.
Clomid for 21 days at 50mg per day. Always has worked like a charm for me.

I have never ran deca and eq in the same cycle. Just wanted to try it out and see how my body reacts to the two. How have others liked doing so?

Eating about 6,000 calories per day with 2grams or protein per 1lb body weight.

Training 6 days per week. 2 Muscle groups per day. NEver overtrained like that and always do it when i go through bulking phases. If you want to see the break down of my workout just ask, and i will post it. I am a college athlete so i do cardio basically 6 days a week.

Hows this look y'all?

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Don't burn your body out bro just because you are on alot of aas does not mean you can't overtrain.Remeber you body grows when you are not in the gym you are only tearing your muscles down to grow while you are inthe gym.Its hard to grow if your lifting 6 day a week two muscles a day thats insane.

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
I have grown to be an advocate of only training every other day at the most. If you do things right, you dont have to do them too often to experience growth.

I would like to see your diet/workout laid out actually.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
skullsmasher said:
I have grown to be an advocate of only training every other day at the most. If you do things right, you dont have to do them too often to experience growth.

I would like to see your diet/workout laid out actually.
Amen to that brother .

trainhard

Oct 27, 2006
Done this split 3 times. This will be the 4th and NEVER had problems with overtraining. I live in the gym and for game days!!!

Day 1 – heavy chest and light biceps
Day 2 – Heavy triceps light back
Day 3 – Shoulders heavy and legs light
Day 4– heavy biceps and light chest
Day 5- Heavy back and light triceps
Day 6- legs heavy! Shoulders light
Off – 1-2 days then repeat over again. Only 2 if a game day falls after the day off. (no lifting on game days) obviously

(ABS/CALVES/FOREARMS/CARDIO - EVERYDAY)

On heavy days should have 4-5 exercises 3-4 sets of each going with reps of no more than 5-8!

On light days only do 2 exercises with a light weight and do reps of 10-12.
3 sets of both exercises
(Concentrating on muscle contraction at all times.. very slow concentrated reps)

6k calories - as clean as those 6k can be. . just get im in basically. :)
2grams of protein per 1 lb of body (ie 225bs = 450grams protein)

GOAL – 2 gallons water daily. Usually end around 1 and 3/4 but on some days get the 2 gal.

P

pincrusher

your workout is ok as long as you stick with the heavy/light days. a different approach would be to go balls to the walls heavy duty for 4-5 weeks then change up to 2-3 weeks of light workouts. this allows your body to recover better cause ya cant always go heavy
for your cycle, i would drop the eq/deca dosages so you stay at or below the dosage of your test product. if ya keep both the eq & deca where they are at you may experience libido issues.
for your diet plans its great you are planning to eat 2x your weight in protein but ya forgot one important thing, base it on your finishing weight and not your starting weight or your cycle will really slow down towards the end and growth will almost stop. as you grow you need to increase your food intake to match the new size requirements.

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Can you lay out the 6k calorie diet in detail? I would like to see it.

IMO, if you are able to train that many days consecutively, your intensity is minimal. Whatever works for you though.....

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
I personally couldnt train my chest 3 days after a "heavy" session. I wouldn't feel recovered and strength probly wouldnt increase within that short amount of time. I like this routine:

(Copy and pasted from another thread I posted)
*Alternate WOs listed below
Week 1: 10-12 rep range/4 sets/EOD lift
Week 2: 10-12 rep range/4 sets/EOD lift
Week 3: 10-12 rep range/4 sets/EOD lift
Week 4: 8-10 rep range/3 sets/Every 3 days lift
week 5: 8-10 rep range/3 sets/Every 3 days lift
Week 6: 8-10 rep range/3 sets/Every 3 days lift
Week 7: 5-6 rep range/2 sets/Every 3 days lift
Week 8: 5-6 rep range/2 sets/Every 3 days lift
Week 9: OFF
Repeat

workout 1 : Lats-standing straight arm pulldowns,Bent barbell rows,close grip underhand pulldowns
Traps- DB shrugs
Biceps- Dumbell Curls,Concentration curls

workout 2: Hams- Squats, Ham curls/SLDL
Quads- Leg Ext
Squats
Calfs- Calf raises
Abs- Crunches to failure

workout 3: Chest- DB incline bench,flat DB bench
Triceps- DB skullcrushers/Close grip BP (If I can do this)
Front Delts- Front raises

Repeat (Changing amount rest days when needed like what I outlined above)

Cardio 2-3x a week

Just what I put together after really putting thought into it.

Last edited: