©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

want to start a cycle

M_Av

May 28, 2007
I am 17 y.o want to start a cycle . Everyone is telling me I 'm too young. So I came here to find out the truth from the experts.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
There telling you right.
Give it a few more years...Train your young ass off,Eat like a guy that knows what hes doing and study up on what your about to get into.
If you start now youll wish later down the road you would have waited.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
listen Raj advice, you will grow without roids, there is not thre right time for you to start cycling. concentrate on your training and diet.

john_r44

Jan 2, 2007
The people told you are so right. You are young for aas. Go train as hard as you can, for some many years to come, and see with a proper diet what you will be able to achieve. The time for aas will come for you , but the time is not now. Trus me son.

menace99

Jan 3, 2007
You should stay away of roids at 17. You don't need that, your test level are at your peack right now.

bodo_w

Apr 19, 2007
Take the advice above , the are trying to give you the best advice. And it is very good that you came to ask first. It proves that you think before doing something you are not sure about.

DesieL

Feb 2, 2007
Eat like a champ and then train like one.
You do not need anything else at this present stage of your training.

iLoVeMoReRePs99

Feb 5, 2006
nooooo

at your age i wanted to do the same thing. score with chicks , get big , itll be cool? wrong. your at a age where your most gullable , and your body isnt ready for juice.. if your friends are trying to convice you are w/e reason dont listen to them. work out naturally itll take you longer but its worth it at your age , cause soon enough your be stronger , better built , and have more knowledge of working out , and steroids... dont make a mistake alot of other kids make , cause your tempted. your body hasnt stopped developing yet your screw up your growth plates. you have a long life ahead of you , lets keep it a healthy one .. alrite mate.

M_Av

May 28, 2007
Thanks guys. The reason was because a lot of my schoolmates are using allready steroids. I want to get big fast. But as far as I understant now there are some risks doing it at my age. So I will stay away for a while.

misterfunny

Jan 3, 2007
Good decision bro. I wish you good luck with your training and I am sure you are going to achieve a lot without the gear.