©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Has anyone

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
ever injected and got a knot in your ass. I injected yesterday and scince i've had this small knot in my ass cheek, that is sore as hell, is it something i should be concerned about, or just a bad injection?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
nope dont be concerned it happens to the best of us. U prolly just injected a little to fast and didnt massage the liquid into your butt while you were injecteing. It will goo away

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
keep an eye on it and if it's not better in a few days then I would start to worry.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I Just Had That Two Weeks Ago. I Injected Too Fast. And It Was Extremely Sensitive For About Four Days. Actually Felt Like I Pulled A Muscle. But Was Fine After 4 Or 5 Days

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I had it once and it looked like another ass cheek. I couldn't sit down for a couple days without being in pain. Don't worry it will pass. If it starts to puss then worry. but i doubt it's an abscess

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I just did a delt shot and my muscle is like a huge lump and it's funny looking, i didn't have that problem with the other delt shot i did, but i did bench presses after that one though.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
anyone else have a problem with injecting hcg? whereever i do it, it hurts like hell when the fluid is going in. i havent experienced this with any other.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
anyone else have a problem with injecting hcg? whereever i do it, it hurts like hell when the fluid is going in. i havent experienced this with any other.

Pussy ;)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
TexasCreed said:
Drink it's. It's just piss.
Fuggin' funnyboys,no help at all...
LOOOOVE THE BURN,TEX!!!!!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wacobeshears said:
ever injected and got a knot in your ass. I injected yesterday and scince i've had this small knot in my ass cheek, that is sore as hell, is it something i should be concerned about, or just a bad injection?

I inject 5ml all at once into my glute....makes me forget all about what a "pain in the ass" my girl is.

PS - No - I do not know what possessed me to post such a horrible joke.......

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
Dont you use a slin pin to shoot it? If not, use one. Its easy.

P

pincrusher

TexasCreed said:
it almost sounds like you got ba to mix with it instead of bacteriostatic water, that or the water is contaminated.
i would order some bacterio water from one of the suppliers and use that the next batch and see if it changes things for ya.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
nope, i got the b.w. for it, and it did this last time. i think i'll just tough it out. hurts like a bitch though.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
nope, i got the b.w. for it, and it did this last time. i think i'll just tough it out. hurts like a bitch though.
HCG should not hurt. The dull slin pin penetrating the skin should be the biggest pain from the whole deal.