©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Let the Games Begin

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Alright tomorrow is the start of another cycle:

Anadrol @ 50mgs ed weeks 1-4
Testosterone enanthate @ 500mgs EW weeks 1-12
Winstrol @ 50mgs ED weeks 8-14

Hell, i might just decide to stick myself tonight.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Tonight sounds better don't let the suspense and anxiety get to you. Just do it now. You will be ahead of the game and bigger by tomorrow :)

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
What has been your experience w/the drol kicker vs. Dbol? Most people seem to go w/Dbol. Guess Drol gets a bad rap w/the sides (altough I keep reading studies refuting the notion that its so bad)

only 500mg's of test a week, with all the posts & being a vet I figured you would be running at least a gram a week...lol...good luck & keep us posted.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:

id go at least 75mg for the drol......hopefully you dont hurt yourself from gaining too much weight as none of those help the collagen synthesis (with the exception of winny, however it makes things very brittle) I'd do var at the end instead of winny, but thats just me........

W

wolfyEVH

nomad05 said:
What has been your experience w/the drol kicker vs. Dbol? Most people seem to go w/Dbol. Guess Drol gets a bad rap w/the sides (altough I keep reading studies refuting the notion that its so bad)

only 500mg's of test a week, with all the posts & being a vet I figured you would be running at least a gram a week...lol...good luck & keep us posted.

i personally like drol better (ran it at 75 with no problem and lost no strenght and maybe 5 lbs), however i have only ran each of the 2 one time so i would need to wait a couple more cycles to be 100% sure what i like better.....

i believe tee (if im not mistaken) doesnt go over 600mg week of test.........if you keep growing good on lower doses, why bump it up?? let it ride as long as possible before going up........save you some gear AND cash!!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
i personally like drol better (ran it at 75 with no problem and lost no strenght and maybe 5 lbs), however i have only ran each of the 2 one time so i would need to wait a couple more cycles to be 100% sure what i like better.....

i believe tee (if im not mistaken) doesnt go over 600mg week of test.........if you keep growing good on lower doses, why bump it up?? let it ride as long as possible before going up........save you some gear AND cash!!
I haven't had to go over 600mg a week yet and still make gains. I guess it just depends on each person's goals. I do like making progress slowly with as little gear as needed.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Oracles cycle looks pretty solid and he's bound to get some good gains from it. I would run the Drol for 6 weeks rather than 4 though. But I usually run 500mg on the Cypionate and it works like a charm as well.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
First time with the anadrol so i wanted to keep it basic with the dosage @ 50mgs. I've read and heard about the sides on it and i'm just playing it safe for now till i know how my body is going to react to it. As for the Testosterone Enanthate i might consider bumping up but if i do not by alot. My body reacts rather well to gear.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:

Oh,who gives a shit?LOL :D
J/K,Looks good.Have a good run maybe you'll grow a back like ahhnold.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
First time with the anadrol so i wanted to keep it basic with the dosage @ 50mgs. I've read and heard about the sides on it and i'm just playing it safe for now till i know how my body is going to react to it. As for the Testosterone Enanthate i might consider bumping up but if i do not by alot. My body reacts rather well to gear.
Urkle,your body will probably have no problems with the drol,except youll gain a shirt size.BOOM! your over 200#,yes?bump it up to 75Mg.Why fuck about?!But get some LIV-52 liv Detox and take 2-3 a dayrun a Search on the threads.There's posts w/ links on the LIV-52.TOO cheap to not take.

Last edited:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
You'll get much better gains from the drol..size and amazing strenght gains...It's really tough on the liver...I used to do 250mg's of drol when I was powerlifting but it was the last 5 -6 weeks of my cycle..It seemed to give me that kick at the end...who knows...

P

pincrusher

big o said:
I was a power lifter...740 squat,685 dead..480 bench
damn those are some nice #'s big o, myself i am closing in on a 500lb deadlift, 400lbs squat & 350lbs bench press. not the best numbers but im getting there slow and steady.