©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beginner Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Hi everyone. I'm not gonna get on gear now, but i'd like to know as much as i can before i start taking them. I plan on taking it at the age of 25 which by then i would have been lifting for 10 solid years and i figured i would've long reached my natural limit by then.

My question is what if let's say i get on Nandrolone Phenpropionate and just that alone without stacking it with dianabol or whatever. And i take the lowest dosage possible for a 10 week cycle and do my pct with clomid and novaldex for lets say 5 weeks and off everything for 2 weeks and restart the cycle.

Would it be effective for slow and steady mass gains? I'm not looking for a huge 30lbs gain in a year type of thing just like the normal 10-15lbs per year type of gain,just looking to bust out of my natural limit. Honestly, i am quite afraid of the side effects and what not, and gears can get quite expensive if taken at large dosages.

Thank you for reading and answering my questions guys.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
First, welcome to anasci. We all hope you stick around. Im glad to see a that you are going to wait until you are 25. And this is the right time to start educating yourself. I think everyone here will suggest (insist) that you run a test only cycle first. Second, its not a good idea to run NPP alone, you should always run it with test.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
More info please. Training diet etc. npp solo would be a bummer a few weeks in
when your Tlevels are notta. Need a androgenic base. Test is usually best
for that . Thanks, T

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Welcome and be sure not to take anything personal. There are a lot of guys here that can help. just dont get upset if you dont get the answer you are looking for.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I don't think that NNP alone is not a good idea at all-

That being said I don't think you need to run a test only cycle but I wouldn't say stacking a bunch of things is a good idea either

The cycle I have recommended time and time again for a first time user with great success is

Test 400-500mg week 10
Tbol 60mg/day week 1-4
Winny or Var 50mg/day week 6-10
Arimidex .5mg everyday or as needed
HCG 500 iu/ week 8-12
Nolva 20mg/ed week 10-14

I feel like the first cycle you should make the most of it, that's why I like to add a few orals to the cycle ...

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Welcome

i wld def use a long acting test for your first...maybe 250-500mg a week.
For your 2nd....nandrolone wld be a good addition to the test..but again...u wld wana use both long acting. Test cyp or enan and Nandolone decoanate(Deca). 2 split injects a week...mon/thurs...tues/fri..etc. otherwise..youd have to inject every other day with the NPP

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I don't think that NNP alone is not a good idea at all-

That being said I don't think you need to run a test only cycle but I wouldn't say stacking a bunch of things is a good idea either

The cycle I have recommended time and time again for a first time user with great success is

Test 400-500mg week 10
Tbol 60mg/day week 1-4
Winny or Var 50mg/day week 6-10
Arimidex .5mg everyday or as needed
HCG 500 iu/ week 8-12
Nolva 20mg/ed week 10-14

I feel like the first cycle you should make the most of it, that's why I like to add a few orals to the cycle ...

I see your point but i figure..why spend all tht money when the test alone will giv u great gains? Also...if u use tbol n winny for your first...i dnt think u will gain much more than test only and then if u were to use one of those orals on yur 2nd...i dnt thnk you wld get as gd gains as if u did test only first....then test and tbol/winny for yur 2nd.

little confusing..but i hope u understand

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I do, but I can tell you tbol will definitely pack on size... The var or Winny is just for aesthetics... But adding that tbol will make a big big difference.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
First cycle, I would suggest 500mg test ew and 30 mg dbol ed. Pct, you're on your own, I cruise.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I have another question. What would be the 'appropriate' age to start your first cycle? I know of friends who started at 15-16 with barely even a year of training, to people who only started their first cycle at the age of 30 or 40. So what would be the 'best' age to start?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm with Ford. A tried and proven first cycle is the testosterone cypionate and dbol. At 25 you are at prime natural free floating test within your body typically and why do 2-4 different compounds which one u won't need and two its tougher to control a pct program due to ester lenghths and you just learning what is what.. Test cyp is the most identical compound to test secreted in the body. Give it a slight boost and see what and how u react . Best advice i have is less is sometime more in long run. Thanks for joinin anasci. Let us know your plan and we will help make the best of it for you. No bullshit here..

Teens are a shitty age to start, talk about screwing up ones hormones. 25 on up or when you fully know what it's all about and what it takes . Its not just a poke and mirror show. Dedication, diet , and has to be takin seriously.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Test and Dbol- yes... I only suggest tbol so they don't get the bloat..

But dbol is usually easier to come by

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Well, honestly my dream is to be able to compete on national level and hopefully get a pro card. That is the only reason i am thinking of going on gear. Maybe i'll start competing around the age of 20. Currently i'm 17, so i guess there's still plenty of time left

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Well, honestly my dream is to be able to compete on national level and hopefully get a pro card. That is the only reason i am thinking of going on gear. Maybe i'll start competing around the age of 20. Currently i'm 17, so i guess there's still plenty of time left

Im glad you are going to w as it until you are 25. 17 is way too young. You arent done growing yet. It would be very unhealthy to start at your age. But you should still hang around. There is so much to learn. Besides, there are lots of good resources for you here st AnaSci. You can get diet advice, training advice and you can talk to guys that have been competing for a long time. It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Stick around.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Im glad you are going to w as it until you are 25. 17 is way too young. You arent done growing yet. It would be very unhealthy to start at your age. But you should still hang around. There is so much to learn. Besides, there are lots of good resources for you here st AnaSci. You can get diet advice, training advice and you can talk to guys that have been competing for a long time. It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Stick around.

My plan on coming to this forum is to learn as much as i can about gears,how to use,what to use, what are the types, what they do, what are the side effects and how to prevent them, before i actually take it so i have a very good idea of what to do when i actually use it.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I have another question. What would be the 'appropriate' age to start your first cycle? I know of friends who started at 15-16 with barely even a year of training, to people who only started their first cycle at the age of 30 or 40. So what would be the 'best' age to start?

Ok here it is straight from an old bastard that is still in it 34 yrs after 17. I can not stress strongley enough to not even worry about cycling at this point other than the goal of being"ready" for aas when you are ready.There is not a magic age . You getting close to your
natural chemistry limits is a long way off.How long? That depends on your devotion and dedication in training and nutrition.
Almost without exception people i've known over the years that
started aas and training at the same time are long done and over with in the iron sports.The "base" you lay down naturally will really
payoff later if and when you go to the next level.
I know some guys will disagree with the waiting but i know in my heart that is the right way.Right now you have the best test and hgh
you will ever experience in a life time .This will be true for the next 5-10 yrs. NOTHING is better than a fresh young unaltered endocrine system.So yes you are in the right place.Get your training ducks and nutrition in a row.Live a clean life style and stay the hell away from street drugs and booze.Those are the lynchpin in many a top national or pros success and failure. Stay out of trouble and tend to your education. Be postive and kind to others with no expectations .
Now start asking the questions for success. Concern yourself with training and recovery. AAS will be there if and when K?

Reason I typed out this long rambling messege is because when I was 17 I had a guy give me simple solid advice.He took the time
to not preach NEVER USE AAS! but to tell me be ready before you take that plunge. Make your own luck kiddo. We are here to help.
T

Status
Not open for further replies.