©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid Aromasin Dosing Q

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Based on what some of you wrote in response to my earlier question, O am thinking of switching from my 1mg dex tabs (every 3-4 days) to liquid aromasin 25mg/ml.

I understand that 25 mg aromasin = 1 mg dex tab (correct me if I am wrong).

What I dont see anywhere is how to best *administer* liquid aromasin. Is this sub-q, intramuscular, or oral?! (Sorry for he dumb question, I;ve never sued this before and most articles seem to 'assume' that the reader knows this!)

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah it's oral. If you have a insulin needle use that to measure. Better accuracy. I just pull the needle out first.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Yeah it's oral. If you have a insulin needle use that to measure. Better accuracy. I just pull the needle out first.

EXACTLY!!!

This is what i do for T3/T4,GW,Letro..what ever im researching
if u use a 3ml barrel...itd be too hard to get accurate.
1ml or even 1/2ml slin pins are best. The droppers arent accurate.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Tuberculosis slip pin one CC are best cause tip is larger.. aromasin as you know is a estro destroyer..so if u start getting achy joints back off it..estro is needed to somewhat a degree even in males. Are you feeling nipple tenderness or just want on hand which is great if you start to feel puffy or tenderness around nipple area.? Btw dex at .5 eod isn't bad to do its when you do 1-2 mg every day for long periods. Keep us posted bro .thanks

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Actually, my elbow joints are killing me (had to re-order a workout this week because of it) and I have no early signs of gyno....but I am out of anastrazole entirely, so i wanted *something.* My plan is to go with very low levels of this aromasin that should be arriving in 2 days or so....at lower doses than my Adex. It doesnt seem to be all that necessary at test cyp levels of 600mg/wk.

After April, I will be crusing for a month before increasing test cyp and adding Eq, so I am just ahead of the curve on all my research...

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I was just using the liquid man. I wanted to ensure proper AI coverage for myself and from what I know the half life is about 17 hrs. So, I would do 12.5 am and 12.5 pm. Worked well. Use a 1ml barrel man.

To turbo's point - 100% accurate there. In my experience, how much gear plus your sensitivity to it is key. I tried to half the dose and knew VERY early that it wouldn't work out well for me, I felt less 'swings' in mood and energy once I went back to twice a day split dosing. Joint issues weren't present so, for that can't comment off of personal experience.

Last edited: