©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG is a HW :)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You guys may remember I was on the fence as to how to do the show and most said "bring it where is lands". Well Two weeks ago my diet went to keto for six days and then a slin Carb slam all day Sunday. Well this was the second Sunday and I'm cleaner than any point and went up 3 to 4 pounds to a 212 to 214 swing. This is the first time in my life I can say I'm trully cleaning up and putting on real mass. Seams like the greasyer the better. Go figure.......

Bring on the fried pig skins and bacon.

CG

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Rock on! Good luck! I always liked real high fat wile dieting. After the first week the pumps come back good too...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
CG, are you familiar with Ken "Skip" Hill? Although I have never worked with him, I am pretty sure he uses a similar style, with going low carb during the week and then doing a "Skipload" on Sundays and then depleting glycogen once again.

Very cool CG.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
CG, are you familiar with Ken "Skip" Hill? Although I have never worked with him, I am pretty sure he uses a similar style, with going low carb during the week and then doing a "Skipload" on Sundays and then depleting glycogen once again.

Very cool CG.

That's interesting. I think I purchased a three faze protein from Dante that Skip designed?
It's a bit confusing to the mind thinking about dieting as I'm eating bacon and hot sausage with mustard but that's what I'm eating. Plus the regs steake chicken and so on. I'm eating pork grinds like chips.
Eggs in the morning and some times at night.

The carb load is OJ in a blender with glucose/sugar tabs by the bottle. Seriously. I'm hammering this drink five to eight times in one day and over 150 iu of slin. Do I have to explain what the Incredible Hulk felt like when he changed over? Sunday's I'm living the show! The only problem is the head aches it causes. I'ts a fun park ride over and over. I could be wrong about this but It's so far from the norm for me it HAS to do something extreme one way or the other. Sundays the vascularity hurts so bad it's like you have tourniqueted your limbs.

Talk later off to the gym.............
CG

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
That's interesting. I think I purchased a three faze protein from Dante that Skip designed?
It's a bit confusing to the mind thinking about dieting as I'm eating bacon and hot sausage with mustard but that's what I'm eating. Plus the regs steake chicken and so on. I'm eating pork grinds like chips.

The carb load is OJ in a blender with glucose/sugar tabs by the bottle. Seriously. I'm hammering this drink five to eight times in one day and over 150 iu of slin. Do I have to explain what the Incredible Hulk felt like when he changed over? Sunday's I'm living the show! The only problem is the head aches it causes. I'ts a fun park ride over and over. I could be wrong about this but It's so far from the norm for me it HAS to do something extreme one way or the other. Sundays the vascularity hurts so bad it's like you have tourniqueted your limbs.

CG

CG I can't wait to see you come contest day! You're going to kill it in the conditioning department!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

CG

Yeah, the Team Skip blend is a great protein. I use that as well. Egg white protein, micellar casein and Whey Isolate microfiltrated.

That is a really interesting approach. So you are kind of combining the classic anabolic diet (I think that incldued some greasy foods and stuff) with a loading period.

It is pretty interesting to find out what unique approaches experience leads to. Looking forwaerd to seeing the conditioning you bring to the table.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
What else?

Well as I had mentioned I had this operation that went threw my abbs. I started to notice a couple of bumps along the insition line as I cleaned up and really didn't think anything of it. I'm 11 weeks out and have about three more pounds to drop to stage weight and I was looking at the spots and they are bulging out a little at each area.
I go see the doc and he asks me to cough and when I do they each move outward a little.
Can you believe he is telling me I have to have them both closed up?
All this time I have been just training and dealing with them thinking they were scare tissue and now this? They hurt but I think I'm to close to walk away or have anything done. I may have to dial my prep back a little but I have beat the shit out of myself way to hard to walk away at the stage.
Some times I swear it just feels like I can't catch a brake!

CG

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well as I had mentioned I had this operation that went threw my abbs. I started to notice a couple of bumps along the insition line as I cleaned up and really didn't think anything of it. I'm 11 weeks out and have about three more pounds to drop to stage weight and I was looking at the spots and they are bulging out a little at each area.
I go see the doc and he asks me to cough and when I do they each move outward a little.
Can you believe he is telling me I have to have them both closed up?
All this time I have been just training and dealing with them thinking they were scare tissue and now this? They hurt but I think I'm to close to walk away or have anything done. I may have to dial my prep back a little but I have beat the shit out of myself way to hard to walk away at the stage.
Some times I swear it just feels like I can't catch a brake!

CG

Shit, I'm sorry CG. Did he tell you what they were? Blood vessels? A mass of tissue? Cysts? Hernia?

Do they cause you any pain?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Shit, I'm sorry CG. Did he tell you what they were? Blood vessels? A mass of tissue? Cysts? Hernia?

Do they cause you any pain?

My bad. He told me they are hernias. I didn't want to get into it with him but I have a hard time believing I did this. I have been so carful with my training and slowly stepped it up. I know after the sergery they gave me a pillow to hold against my abbs when I stoud up or coughed or went to the head. I always used it.

And ya they hurt. But I figured it was just part of getting over the whole thing. It never accured to me that I was injured again.

CG

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
CG . Did you have an umbilical mesh? I remember some pics before the fix I think a couple years back? I had the mesh umbilical fix about 14 months ago.
Have noticed I can feel some metal "bumps just above navel. Did you have multiple hernias? Hope things work out well. How pronounced are the bumps?
Thanks, T......

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
My bad. He told me they are hernias. I didn't want to get into it with him but I have a hard time believing I did this. I have been so carful with my training and slowly stepped it up. I know after the sergery they gave me a pillow to hold against my abbs when I stoud up or coughed or went to the head. I always used it.

And ya they hurt. But I figured it was just part of getting over the whole thing. It never accured to me that I was injured again.

CG

Hernias are a bitch. You have to think though, you cut through a muscle. it is going to incredibly weak even after it mends, so it is going to real easy to have that happen. I hope it doesn't cause you too much trouble and does not impact your prep to any significant degree.

It is a vicious game we play. You recover from one thing and then deal with another. I'm hoping for the best.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
CG . Did you have an umbilical mesh? I remember some pics before the fix I think a couple years back? I had the mesh umbilical fix about 14 months ago.
Have noticed I can feel some metal "bumps just above navel. Did you have multiple hernias? Hope things work out well. How pronounced are the bumps?
Thanks, T......

When I went in it was for pushing my intestins into and through my diaphram and into my left lung canal. They cut me from my navil to the bottum of my brest bone. They fixed the navil hernia that I had and the internal damage I did.
I have two areas that are herniated. Both are just to the side of the cut line and about three inches apart. One at the very top and then half way down. Kinda sticks out like half a marble is under the shin. But if I cough they both get bigger for a moment.
Ya now I'm just getting so pissed. He said it could be out pacient but it still sucks

CG

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
This is post show for the fix right? Really want things to pan out well for you.
Keep us in the loop. Thanks, T..