©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blasting Niacin for Cholesterol Recovery

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Read a study (let me try and find the link) where an individual ran 4,000mgs flushing niacin a day. He had an increase in hdl of 135%, a decrease in ldl of about 30-40% and a noticeable drop in triglycerides.

I think I am going to try this protocol and report my results. Current hdl is mid 20's and ldl is mid 120's. Triglycerides are always low thanks to genetics.

Of course niacin at this dosage can be hard on the liver so I'm goin to be running liv52. Actually I run liv52 nearly year round anyways.

Anybod have anything they want to add?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Sounds like a real red skin event..lol i should do it too but im on a good run of real deal shit..lol. will it still work ?.

What is real deal shit first of all?

The supplements needed to have the "best" cholesterol readings on cycle go as follows. 10mgs/day of nolva, 1000-1500mgs/day of niacin and use exemestane only as ur AI. Also run a liver protectant like liv52 since u will b running gear and niacin thru ur system.

Well....I couldve sworn there way something else I was going to add but my brain doesn't seem to b working at full capacity yet.

Oh and as far as red skin,your body gets used to it fast. Last night I took 4,000mgs. I was red and itched for 5-10 minutes. I hardly noticed it. Make sure u don't jump to a heavy dose right off the bat. U might throw up. Start with 500mgs and go up eod from there.

Last edited:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
curious to hear these results. i have niacin on hand, but every time i start to use it, i quit bc of the gawd awful feeling i get from it! also have nolva on hand, so if my upcoming labs still show my hdl/ldl are still off then nova it is...MAYBE niacin too, doubtful tho

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
3rd day on 4000mgs a day and I no longer get itchy or red. I added a baby aspirin too since that helps to suppress the flushing and itching.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
over a week in and im getting no redness and maybe 2-3 minute of itching if any

im still at 4000mgs, some days i go as high as 4500.