©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A Natural ?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Natural is as natural says he is...…….. I know, I have heard about Ronny getting his card as a natty. It's just fun to look at these guys.
I Have a hard time with this guy, but hey who knows.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Ia3GFVZ_UcE[/ame]

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I can believe he’s natty. I don’t care one way or the other, but I think it’s possible. He’s not really that big and has a naturally tight waist. He could be that one guy with really incredible genetics that has basically maxed out his true genetic potential, the way that guys like us tell newbs that they should before they start using gear. If he’s truly natty, he looks pretty outstanding. If he’s using, he’s doing something wrong. He looks great, but he’s not that lean and he’s not that big. A short guy like him on even a small amount of gear should be quite a bit heavier.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I think it's possible he is natural. I know a guy that is totally against gear and has a very similar physique. Depending on when they start and their approach I think anyone could get there in the early 20's. There is alot more science to look at these days then when we were kids and had only a few magazines

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Man honestly who cares if someone is natural or not....if a natural is so damn good that they are stomping the natural stages, then as a good athlete wouldn’t he want to get on a “non-natural” stage and test his craft? In the end it’s all on that persons honor and drugs don’t make the best physiques (yes they can help tune them up...but not MAKE them happen)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Natural or not. You still have to put in the work. But ppl need to stop with this natural thing. It is not possible to be jacked and shredded naturally. Your body will not let that happen unless there’s some kind of chemical or something else wrong with your body.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
legs don't lie...cant get legs that thick without sauce.. he hits the sauce.. i remeber years ago at a 24hr gym i used to workout at. This guy with same build as him always claimed to be natural.. he would always brag to us like we cared......literally would tell us on a daily he was all natural without anyone asking...so anyways he quit wearing tanktops and started wearing sweatshirts during summer time in Texas(he lost his size and is trying to cover up).. he came up to me and asked me if i could get some "stuff" for his "friend" ...i lol'd... told him i was all natural too.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Some people have incredible genetics but unless very short most can't hold thickness (especially in the legs) when dieting down to a low bodyfat %. I would guess that guy is definitely using but probably just comes off before shows and has the genetics to hold it.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I don't think he is natural. It must be annoying for real naturals who get accused of using. The better they look through hard work someone will always judge them against users. This guy does not look natural at all though.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Lol the funny thing is, all the naturals that I know, mostly pro’s in their respective federations just laugh and don’t even care when they are accused of using. It’s just laughable to them because there will ALWAYS be the haters trying to tear down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk