©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dwayne Johnson a GREAT message

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This guy is as really as it gets. I thought he was fast tracked and had the easy live. Man I was wrong!

[ame]https://youtu.be/yvEzAx1Ij6M[/ame]

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
The Rock is a cool ass guy, one of the good ones....from everything I've ever seen or read.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
The Rock is a cool ass guy, one of the good ones....from everything I've ever seen or read.

I agree. A good guy all round. He obviously doesn't compete but he helps against the typical stereotype people have of bodybuilders.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have been a fan of this guy since the wrestling days. Always speaks sense and seems like a nice guy.

ucsumma

Aug 17, 2018
I know he's doing some work with the Olympia this year. Should be exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
they always said he was the next "Arnold"..nobody can replace Arnold.. im a bit biased growing up in the 80's though :).. Dwayne always sounds positive in his videos..im a fan of his mainly due to the fact hes one of the few muscle guys on the big screen. he sets a positive image and millions adore him.. i read hes good friends with Mark Wahlburg and passed on the lead role in the Transformer movies(due to busy schedule) and told them to bring in Mark Wahlburg into that role