©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ronnie reflects on his best lifts. WOW

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
out of all the pros ive met.. hands down he has been the nicest and friendliest i have met..ive seen him several times out and about too

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Guy was fukking amazing, and I agree a nice guy. He lived BB'ing, it was his passion. A lot of these guys competing these days act like they hate it and it's a chore for them. Ronnie loved it.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I met him once and he was so positive and upbeat. You can tell he loves life even now with all the pain he is in.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Ronnie was a genetic freak for weightlifting. There haven't been many who could come close to what Ronnie done in the gym. Although these days Larry Wheels is very impressive.

GreenEarth

Jun 12, 2018
Goddamn. Great video. It's funny because I used to watch his videos when I was in high school/early college to get pumped up and go to the gym. But sometimes you happen upon one again and are just reminded the level of a beast Ronnie was.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have nothing but good things to say about RC. An awesome personality, super nice guy and one of the biggest, strongest Mr. O's to ever do it!

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Probably the greatest bodybuilder to ever live. He took extreme to a new level. I still watch his old documentaries from time to time. His new documentary looks really good. It's called "The King".

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
The 800lb squat was a highlight for me. I need to check out his new documentary.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
He seems like such a positive guy. One of the best bodybuilders to ever live. Videos like this always make me think of Dallas McCarvor. It's a shame he passed so young. He was approaching Ronnies strength and size and was only 26.

Alen.ST

Sep 29, 2018
zhongguo
see lots video about him. almost a legend in my heart...
in China Ronnie also famous than other bodybulider.

DPH

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for posting that. I can't count the times I've watched his vids over the years before hitting the iron to get mentally jacked up.

Kinda surprised that Brian said in the beginning he could outlift Ronnie, bcoz in The Unbelievable, he said the first time he seen Ronnie, he already had 20" guns, and veins bulging through his sweatpants on his quads - which he said, floored him.

weltweite

Aug 14, 2015
The pain he is in now makes me pretty damn sad. Was watching a video on how the pain intensifies when he goes to expos but he does it anyways.