©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ray vs palumbo: Ronnie

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
RAY VS PALUMBO: DEBATE RONNIE'S ANNOUNCEMENT! - YouTube

Everything Ray stated was correct. I hope Ronnie eases off from training. He is one of the best of all time and his legacy has been made but if he carries on doing the same it won't be a good ending.

Lene28

Jan 3, 2013
It’s really hard to see Ronnie in his current condition. I think he should still lift but not the crazy heavy weights.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
His situation is unfortunate, but it’s his life to do with as he pleases. Every man has to make what he feels is the best decisions for himself and the one’s he loves. Whatever he decides to do, I hope it works out well for him.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Anyone catch the Netflix documentary on Ronnie?

RONNIE COLEMAN: TGE THE KING.

I have and it's motivational but sad at the same time. I heard the last surgery didn't fix the issue and he may not walk unassisted again. Great documentary and I recommend any bodybuilding fan to watch it.

Lene28

Jan 3, 2013
I have and it's motivational but sad at the same time. I heard the last surgery didn't fix the issue and he may not walk unassisted again. Great documentary and I recommend any bodybuilding fan to watch it.

He did need a correction but the part about him not walking unassisted again isn’t true. I know his training partner and confirmed that with him.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
THE KING was very good. He still looks great despite all his issues. I pray he eases off as he gets older as I would hate to see him get worse. If he carries on with the same training he sadly will cause more damage over time.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I agree with Ray but he seems so bitter. He never has anything positive to say.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
I like The King, it's interesting. I have to mention that he is only training because he's totally doped out on oxy. Unfortunately I recognize that sweaty, zoned out look. He's likely to take a little too much one day unfortunately. He's already taking so much that he's on about a ten to fifteen second delay when his daughter is talking to him in the movie. He just zones out staring into nothing repeatedly even though a camera is there several times. It's sad but age gets us all in the end. He needs the painkillers, but he needs his wife to be right there telling him not to train AND DRIVE on oxy's.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
It’s really hard to see Ronnie in his current condition. I think he should still lift but not the crazy heavy weights.

I love RC and hate to see his condition. I am as hardcore as they come but its time for RONNIE to stop working out with weights. He's doing far more harm that good at this point.