©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pro football and PED's

Slowmoe

Feb 18, 2015
Just out of curiousity.. anyone have any insight on what these guys typically run in the offseason? Do they get tested in the offseason, etc? Some of these guys seem to have superhuman powers, it can't be all genetics...

Tank211

Donating Member
Jul 11, 2017
Just out of curiousity.. anyone have any insight on what these guys typically run in the offseason? Do they get tested in the offseason, etc? Some of these guys seem to have superhuman powers, it can't be all genetics...

My best friend/training partner who is a bodybuilder and top contest prep guy in my area would sell HGH to another guy from our town that played in the NFL for 4 seasons. I don’t know what else he used, I just know my buddy would always sell him GH when he was home. I don’t know the guy very well, he was a big offensive line men and I believe he played 3 seasons with the Baltimore Ravens and 1 Season for the Oakland Raiders.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

These guys in the NFL are genetic freaks, but don't believe for one minute that the NFL is a PED/ drug free sport.

DrZaius7

Jan 17, 2019
These guys in the NFL are genetic freaks, but don't believe for one minute that the NFL is a PED/ drug free sport.

Agreed.
It’s funny sometimes how the smaller guys are the ones who get popped. Probably get sloppy trying to catch up to the big guys.

TheOtherOne55

Mar 2, 2013
As someone who played D1 college football and knows several guys who made it to the league, the PED thing is much more hyped on forums than it really is.

MUCH MUCH MORE interest is in GH than roids.
People are too stupid to really run crazy injectables...I mean there is definitely use but it's short little blasts of just test in the offseason.

The majority of the 6'5 320lbs lineman you see are just that...naturally big strong guys. The dudes who are lacking size are the ones who use. For instance, I knew many more LBs who needed an extra 10lbs to hold up trying to run shit.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Slin, hgh, all water based gear with a very short signature on the blood. The trick is not getting tested while it's still in ya. They all take the gamble. My coach Bleu Taylor said he has clients in the NFL.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Even the kids are taking PED's these days. Most are genetic freaks and train hard. I think it's mainly the ones who struggle to grow as fast that use. Heard many stories of parents giving their kids drugs to help them grow. I would guess it's not so common in the NFL and they mainly use hgh and test.

Slowmoe

Feb 18, 2015
Slin, hgh, all water based gear with a very short signature on the blood. The trick is not getting tested while it's still in ya. They all take the gamble. My coach Bleu Taylor said he has clients in the NFL.

Interesting