©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable pre workouts

M3rlin117

Feb 26, 2019
anyone ever use injectable pre workouts (amino acid blends). If so any luck with them? I have been looking into them just don't wanna pay the high price of going through a health clinic if there not worth it.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Did you every try these out? I have never used them. I would guess they are not worth the price if you are going through a clinic. A strong coffee and some eaa's would do the job.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
Injectable pre workout:
1cc TREN BASE
^^^ = love

2cc TREN BASE
^^^hold on to your socks!! :p

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Injectable pre workout:
1cc TREN BASE
^^^ = love

2cc TREN BASE
^^^hold on to your socks!! :p

This would be 50x better than injectable amino acids! I don't think I could handle tren base though. Test base was strong enough!

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
How is the PIP on 2cc?

for me honestly it's not much diff then TEST-PROP
1st day; sore, but not unbearable (..really not bad, but don't know if this is me bc i'm used to running short esters?)
2nd day; i know where i inject'd
3rd day; gone
^^but it's def a spicy meatball @2cc otherwise ;)!!

another nice pre-workout; 1cc of TREN BASE + 50mcg IGF-DES bi-lat in chest + carb'd up =ALOT of fun/crazy pump
^^^stay hydrated intra (+i add BCAA's)

i def agree with Viking above too, i love TEST SUSP!!
^^^this stuff is like an anti-depressant in a bottle for me ..i can feel this stuff as i'm inj'ing, always makes me feel warm & good

^^^now this may be mental, but the T-SUSP seems to have the slightest bit more bite, but again it's not bad at all
..i mean i'v run T-SUSP ED for 12wks if that tells you anything ..i was already lean when i started & it was great +very productive @1cc/day

when it comes to "SUSPENSIONs" it's an acquired taste, the more you use the less it seems to hurt
..i always inject into the muscle i'm working too, which i think helps alot
^^^i think the real "horror stories" about SUSP come from low quality products that are not "micronized"

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
anyone ever use injectable pre workouts (amino acid blends). If so any luck with them? I have been looking into them just don't wanna pay the high price of going through a health clinic if there not worth it.

no. between hgh and test injections i dont want to add any more. im sick of pinning as it is