©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Glass Vials

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Can anyone recommend the best way to open glass vials? I have some hcg and was just wondering how others open them. I was thinking using a pen top or maybe a pen-knife. What you think?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Elvia1023 said:
Can anyone recommend the best way to open glass vials? I have some hcg and was just wondering how others open them. I was thinking using a pen top or maybe a pen-knife. What you think?
I think you mean glass amps. Many have found their own way be it pen top, like you said, or scoring it with a razor blade and poppin it. Some say it depends on the brand of amp. I think both work and I'd advise either. See what works for you and let us know...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Elvia1023 said:

you talking about an AMP? buy cheap amp opener online (about $4) or go to hardware and get file and score neck,,,then snap off.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks guys. It will be many weeks until I do as I am still waiting on my anadrol but atleast I know now. Yeah I meant amps (HCG)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
The neck of the Ampule just snaps off.
No tools needed for them. Im guessing you Have Pregnyl Hcg?

Now some Amps are harder to open and require scoring or an amp opener.