©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello everyone, I am new

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
Hi Room, I am new, just wanted to say hello. Im 23 years old, pretty good at this fitness thing, cycled once and enjoyed it. I used to be a member elsewhere but any how, I am off to work. I wanted to drop in and introduce myself and hope to get responses from you all on my arrival. Take care!

-Martek

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
thank you for the welcome everyone, I like this board a lot and I will be very good on membership etc. You have exciting stuff in here and I am pleased to be apart of it. I want everyone in here to know that I do have Autism, so I apologize if sometimes I may say something offensive or awkward. I am working on it though, this I promise :) I'll start cycling soon though, and things are doing well. Thanks again for the welcome you guys!

-Martek

Rajjin, Kawi, pleasure to chat with you again :)

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
hey martek. One of my fav. A-boards fellas. Glad to have you here bro.
i dont post much at all myself here but drop in to read and spy a few times a week.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Martek said:
Hi Room, I am new, just wanted to say hello. Im 23 years old, pretty good at this fitness thing, cycled once and enjoyed it. I used to be a member elsewhere but any how, I am off to work. I wanted to drop in and introduce myself and hope to get responses from you all on my arrival. Take care!

-Martek

your martek from my alinboard correct? welcome to ANASCI friend!

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
ALIN said:
your martek from my alinboard correct? welcome to ANASCI friend!

That's my Alin! Wish I would be back on the Alinboard but thats only time will tell. My life has been up and down lately. I was facing the streets, losing my fiance, whole bunch of crap, nothing but tears etc. So I flipped out on A-bloard and got canned, sadly I miss A board but its all good. Thanks for the welcome and glad to see you here!

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
drob29 said:
hey Martek...."we meet again":)

Hey Drob!, so we have! LOL. How are you? Im doing better. Martek is officially in stores now, amazon carries it, so will others. :p Going to be one wild 2008 ride. Also, im getting married soon!!! I CANT WAIT! And its to my best friend in the whole world, shes the best :)

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
Martek said:
Hey Drob!, so we have! LOL. How are you? Im doing better. Martek is officially in stores now, amazon carries it, so will others. :p Going to be one wild 2008 ride. Also, im getting married soon!!! I CANT WAIT! And its to my best friend in the whole world, shes the best :)

Bro, didnt you learn anything from me? Married?! Let me know how much of a best friend she is after a couple of years of marriage. :D

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
sTaTic said:
Bro, didnt you learn anything from me? Married?! Let me know how much of a best friend she is after a couple of years of marriage. :D

lol, oh boy... I hope she doesn't turn into a bitch, that would suck :(

But... HEY STATIC! Good to see ya!

ranger235

Dec 26, 2006
Howdy Martek and all the rest of the A-boarders. Looks like I still have an active account here at least heh heh. Hope all's well with y'all and yer 2008 is goin great!!

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
ranger235 said:
Howdy Martek and all the rest of the A-boarders. Looks like I still have an active account here at least heh heh. Hope all's well with y'all and yer 2008 is goin great!!

Ranger! How are you man?? Great to see ya! Hope all is well, 2008 is GREAT so far. Hitting up a lot of sold out place on my book, im stoked!! Amazon.com sold out but people still are buying it lol! Great stuff! Thanks for the welcome and welcome to this board. :)

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
ronnie said:
Hows it going martek.:afro:

Whats up Ronnie! Not much here, just having an awesome 2008 and hoping to stay strong with my fiance from now on. Can't lose her, i'll die!!