©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oral compounds as injectables..??

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Morning ! LIke to hear from those that have used drol , var, or dbol as both orals and injs. In particular like to hear about inj var Vs. oral version.Yes I knowI can just swallow a pill daily rather than pin so no need to point out obvious. I had very good results with inj dbol. My appetite stayed intact . With oral it tanked much sooner.
Var tends to kill my appetite too . I'm hoping that inj version would
keep my eating ability intact. If iI'm pinning some daily short esters then I could include an inj version of an oral. Please give me some
feedback from experiences you might have.
Thanks , T

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Would like to know this also. Also, does inj change half life? Such as having to inj 2-3x daily?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Must of been reading my mind also cause I have been wanting to know more about injectable orals..

I would love to make some blends, maybe -

75mg TestA
75mg Tbol

75mg TrenA
50mg TestP
50mg Var

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Must of been reading my mind also cause I have been wanting to know more about injectable orals..

I would love to make some blends, maybe -

75mg TestA
75mg Tbol

75mg TrenA
50mg TestP
50mg Var

Both of those sound very interesting. Have not heard of anyone doing Tbol as inj. Oh while i'm here does test ace have a bite to it(pip)? Thanks. T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Both of those sound very interesting. Have not heard of anyone doing Tbol as inj. Oh while i'm here does test ace have a bite to it(pip)? Thanks. T

I'm a big fan of Tbol at what most people consider high doses- 60mg+ ed.... At 90mg ed it was just awesome. No lethargy no lack appetite, no "sick" feeling... Just had an amazing effect and insane strength and explosiveness. I did notice it takes a while to kick in.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Ther is inj var. I've seen some reputable sponsors offer it. I recall rajjin using some from a sponsor on pm with good results.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Same here IB inj Dbol worked really well for me. Like to give var and Turinabol
a spin. T

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I will say the only thing that scares Me about the inj versions of 17aa compounds....yrs ago the quality was much higher, knowing UG's make most of these inj versions means they are using the same lower quality powder, these days orals are made with...I'd rather let that pass My stomach then be absorbed IM ;)

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Inj dbol sure works better for me. Never have seen inj var and if theres a recipe id like to see it.its high melt point compound .

I did a little research, and you are right IB. Anavars melting point is a whopping 455F. However, winny happens to be 455F too. So maybe some of the winny in oil recipes that ive seen will work?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Jeez not a chemistry guy but think that is bout double of many compounds .
Wish we could have Basskiller the authority chime in on process difficulty.
T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I did a little research, and you are right IB. Anavars melting point is a whopping 455F. However, winny happens to be 455F too. So maybe some of the winny in oil recipes that ive seen will work?

Yeah I don't believe Winny is a "true" suspension ... Forget how it's classified. I remember Nandi talking about this before he passed

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
I have never heard of any real difference in the final results of injectable orals vs their pill counterparts. Injecatble dbol and a50 have always worked pretty much the same for me as their pill versions.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I have never heard of any real difference in the final results of injectable orals vs their pill counterparts. Injecatble dbol and a50 have always worked pretty much the same for me as their pill versions.[/QUOTE
Reason my results were better was due to being able to eat
6 weeks into the cycle same as I did at cycles start. For great size and strength gains I have to be able to take in the nutrition to support heavy hi volume training. If my appetite tanks my cycle basically stalls . I was able to use orals as orals no problem in my 20's and 30's. Liver panal etc all good but just can not do the for more than a few weeks. With inj Dbol I was able to make a cycle stay in the gains zone longer. Yeah I know guys nowadays like orals for J"jump starting" a cycle but some of the very best one's I've done
over the last 28yrs had an oral in for 6-8 weeks . My liver values are
fine. That is my reason for the interest in inj versions. Really interested in a var inj as that one kills the appetite down too.
Never liked drol much anyway.used quite a bit of old syntex drol and
the old british "snuff can" anapolan hg . Man they sure did the job(size strength)but i felt like shit other than when lifting.
So uh yeah hint hint an inj var npp combo would be one i'd like to try... T

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Got this from Basskiller:

Oxandrolone
Chemical Structure - 17beta-Hydroxy-17-methyl-2-oxa-5alpha-androstan-3-one
Molecular Formula - C19H30O3
Melting Point - 235-238 °C (455 - 460.4 °F)
Molecular Weight - 306.44