©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Human body ph

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok I'm into learning health from college professors at seminars etc.
Went to one about cancer etc and the big thing that was talked about is when a body is acidic meaning below 7.2pm the more chance of cancer due to toxins produced when body is stealing calcium from bones to raise ph,and other things the body can do to support the blood which control the body to be alkaline. So of course lots of water is needed to flush toxin, such as lactic acid , and needs to crap two or three times a day.and waste products thru perspiration and thru breathing . (4 channels of elimination) long story short is to get a saliva ph test kit and check yourself any time of day . Eat fresh veg and fruits.. Manage your fluid of the body which are a symptom of acidity.. Thanks for listening ..and i may have written this in a confusing way..been a while since I went to college..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
UPdate.. Went to vitamin / health store bought the ph tape . Tore off 3/4 inch and was 7.2 ph. Perfect.. 6.7 - 7.5 is optimal for body . It can help with your health in a simple test of spit.. Gear and dairy can put u in acidosis . Which is not healthy..so what's your ph? Do it..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok so no one cares. Well here's a good update. You piss on the test strip not saliva for more accurate measure. I did. Now I'm 6.0 top of the acidic chart before alkaline . I talked to a friend , college long distant runner and he says that most long distant runner mix 1/2 teaspoon or mined organic baking soda per gallon Of water and drink a few days before event and it eases or stops lactic acid builduP which is toxic to ones body unless pissed out.. Blood controls the kidneys , ph controls blood.. See what I'm trying to say?? Or as the rock says" smell what the rocks cookin"

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Grab some test strips for 10$ at vitamin store piss on one. More acidic piss is th more you need to watch diet cause acidity means toxicitity.an acidic body will start robbing calcium from bones. Hard to explain.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Well, I fkinally did it. And the results arent good. I was afraid they werent going to be because I work in a hot environment, and I know my water consumption isnt what it should be. The ph strips are capable of measuring ph levels from 4.5 to 7.5.
6.5 to 7.5 is ideal.
You ready for a this? Mine was 4.5 with the saliva test. Im going to test my urine (more sccurate) in the morning. Im sure it wont be pretty either. Ive got to start drinking water like its my job.
Or maybe I should say, "like my life depends on it"
I would like to hear others results. Cheap yet informative test.
I might even start a log to show what it takes to get my ph from the bottom of the scale, to the top.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
For those interested, here are the strips and what the scale looks like.

Attachments

• 20130225_230800.jpg
    20130225_230800.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 20130225_230746.jpg
    20130225_230746.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 26

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Plasma blood alkalinity and urea excretion can be so different and off at times due to a variety of factors. When researchers test ph it's always blood ph- urine and blood ph are almost always way different because of the amount of variables in renal function and urea excretion.

In short the only reliable test is a blood ph test- best tap that vein!

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Yea when i run ph test in the lab (mostly urinalysis) ph is one of the most scrutinized things by the doctor. However im not sure about the validity of a saliva ph seeing as how it is in an unsterile system and digestion is an acidic process. I agree with enigmatic that blood ph is really what u want to worry about (got that from college bio2)