©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oracle's wild night out

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
You brought this upon yourself. noone to blame, but hey if this floats your boat, you horn dog. i mean, they need loving to, just not from me.

Horrendous.jpg

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well guys all these stories of the "OTHER WOMAN" and he finally shows us the pics to prove it. I guess your just trying to come clean with yourself. Good for you Tex. Guys let's all give tex a group hug for showing us his "other woman" and him. That's a big step in the right direction big guy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
dont get mad cause i busted you bro, its alright.

come on Tex it's obvious by looking at the picture that it's safe to say it's you. I mean really, look at your hair it's feathered for gosh sakes that way it fits perfect in your ten gallon hat. And that tan, if that's not from a texas sun i'd be shocked. And look how your manhandling her! boy that's 8 seconds if i ever did see one. rope em cowboy :D

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
lol, that was funny, i do give you that. but relax if you got to go another round with her, i'd save my mouth muscles. you'll need them

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Texas creed please stop posting pics of your women...I am getting sick to my stomach... no man of any stature would go anywhere near those fat, nasty women...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
billyc said:
Texas creed please stop posting pics of your women...I am getting sick to my stomach... no man of any stature would go anywhere near those fat, nasty women...

Amazing how you try to fool us tex. It's not just me and wolfy that's on to your shennanigans. but somehow or another we all really know the true deal.....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
billyc said:

Just ask Tex. They all look 36-24-36 at 3:00 o'clock in the morning.

I think I'm going to go throw up now.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
obviously billy c has been down the chunky road, a little hostility bro, lol. oracle, fine we'll go out and see. lets go pull some ho's. lol

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
the heidiousness of that photo will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Anasci.org said:
the heidiousness of that photo will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life.

and imagine it was right out of texascreeds personal photo album.

W

wolfyEVH

i just want to know why tex always has this collection of pics like this on his computer....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
i just want to know why tex always has this collection of pics like this on his computer....

see i'm not the only one that is wondering this....He has it readily at his disposal...either on his desktop or his favorites. probably uses it as a screensaver too.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
first of all bitches, its as easy as finding the shit wolfy or oracle does. dont get mad, cause yall got punked. done and done.