©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH Therapy

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Fellas,

First...thanks for ALL your help, still making progress... Big thanks to .jacked & the Sasquatch of the Nothwest ( IB).... Guys are life savers!!

Any who, after another several months off being jerked around by all 10 off my Drs.... I'm moving forward with HGH therapy as recommended.....
I've read a ton, as many threads I could and lots questions have been asked...
In YOUR opinion.... What's BEST HGH and why........ Keep in mind CVS wants to charge me $18+ per IU~$1,800+ per month.....
So, they great sources etc on here are a answered Prayer.... Now just decide which etc????

Thank you, God Bless you all !!

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Been advised 2.5 iu/day to start for my purposes.... Just getting healthy etc, restoring Endocrine issues...
Don't need size etc...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Fellas,

First...thanks for ALL your help, still making progress... Big thanks to .jacked & the Sasquatch of the Nothwest ( IB).... Guys are life savers!!

Any who, after another several months off being jerked around by all 10 off my Drs.... I'm moving forward with HGH therapy as recommended.....
I've read a ton, as many threads I could and lots questions have been asked...
In YOUR opinion.... What's BEST HGH and why........ Keep in mind CVS wants to charge me $18+ per IU~$1,800+ per month.....
So, they great sources etc on here are a answered Prayer.... Now just decide which etc????

Thank you, God Bless you all !!

I would tell you stick with pharma grade HGH but at that rate$ NO WAY!!! I cant blame you at all. The ONLY generic I would feel comfortable to use would be the Elitropin but ONLY from good reviews and feedback..I have NEVER used them myself.