©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your last meal before death penalty....

W

wolfyEVH

if you can have ANYTHING and everything you'd like for a last meal...what would it be....here is mine:

1. start off with some cool ranch doritos w/ sour cream to dip them in
2. a bunch of pizza rolls with ranch dressing to dip them in
3. 2 pony kegs of Guinness Stout and Labatt blue
4. a cherry coke and mountain dew despenser
5. A chinese buffet for the dinner with all the usual items
6. dessert would be homemade german chocolate cake, some cheesecake, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I would basically eat and drinkin myself to death before I would even get the chair...lol

P

pincrusher

my last meal would have to be a nice sweet tasting female snatch. mine as well have something good to remember in death besides stuffing my face with food. :D just as long as i get the obligatory cigarette to smoke afterwards.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
my last meal would have to be a nice sweet tasting female snatch. mine as well have something good to remember in death besides stuffing my face with food. :D just as long as i get the obligatory cigarette to smoke afterwards.

hopefully you're talkin about the wifeys!! ;)

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
hopefully you're talkin about the wifeys!! ;)
well although it is sweet tasting, i think i would like denise austin instead :D

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
well although it is sweet tasting, i think i would like denise austin instead :D

hers prolly taste like 3 week old beef stroganoff by now

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
hers prolly taste like 3 week old beef stroganoff by now
i love beef stroganoff :D
ok how about shakira shakin her hips while i tend to business down there :)

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
1. 15 buffalo wings from hooters complete with dipping sauce
2. 30oz rare cooked cobe beef steak with lobster
3. fresh garden salad complete with veggies and Extra Extra Virgin garlic olive oil (imported)
4. Grandma's home made peach cobbler and a side of her home made ice cream

6. huge glass of fiber and a fresh pinch of copenhagen long cut

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
What are you trying to say bro?

who wouldve thought a thread about last meal turns into us talking about denise austins snatch

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
who wouldve thought a thread about last meal turns into us talking about denise austins snatch

Yes, but darn fine snatch for her age. How could anyone compare that to,
"3 week old beef stroganoff".
Some women are like fine wine, they just get more refined as they age.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
wow someone else besides me knows how to appreciate a woman who is not young and dumb like all these ones guys today worship.
for me as a last food meal, i would like to be able to compete in philadelphia's annual wingbowl. i love hot wings and that would be a great way to enjoy them as a last meal with the wingettes hovering over me while i eat :)

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:

you've seen it huh?? until you or PC post up a pic of her snatch NOW, i'll stand by my 3 week old beef stroke n' off...........

and just so you know...wine eventually will turn into vinegar the longer it sits......she is more like a bottle of ripple than a fine tuscan chianti or bottle of dom.....

P

pincrusher

hey wolfy, would a cameltoe picture be ok?

Attachments

• da.jpg
    da.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
you've seen it huh?? until you or PC post up a pic of her snatch NOW, i'll stand by my 3 week old beef stroke n' off...........

and just so you know...wine eventually will turn into vinegar the longer it sits......she is more like a bottle of ripple than a fine tuscan chianti or bottle of dom.....
LOL. That is excellent wolfy.