©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need some suggestions

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
I am on TRT

.5 ml Test cyp a week

hcg at 500iu 2x/wk What can I ad to that to help fight water gain or bloating? and help with joints...fat burning couldn't hurt either, but I am not doin DNP I have read enough about DNP on these boards to know that's not for me.

I see threads about peeps doing EQ, mast, or prim ect.

What ratios of each would you use off a base test dose of .5ml/wk (test dose vial say 200 T cyp/ 50 test P 200/ml250ml?)

Thanks

Last edited:

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Is you test dosed at 100 mg or 200 mg / ml?

Add low dose Deca for joints. 50 - 100 mg / week

Cycle clen and ephederine 2 weeks on clen, then 2 weeks ephedrine and caffeine, etc for fat burning.

That is what I am doing. I am on 100mg cyp / week trt.

From what I have read and research I have done that is what I have come up with. More isn't always better.

I am still new at this myself though. Just my opinion. Most of these guys are way more educated on the subject than I am. I will be following this post too!

My normal test level was 333. I can tell you that my body is giving me love for giving it test!

I don't really see the point of the HCG if you are on trt for the rest of your life. Maybe I don't get it though.

Last edited:

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
I don't really see the point of the HCG if you are on trt for the rest of your life. Maybe I don't get it though.

I don't want my NUTS to shrink to raisins from not being used to produce Test anymore...I like my huge bull balls lol:action-smiley-043:

HCG also helps you to maintain more regular blood levels from what I have read, but seriously after about a year on test with out HCG one day I grabbed my nuts and they felt like mush I was told it was "testicular atropy" since your body shuts them down.

Last edited:

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
What I get from this is you have 250mg/ml test and are taking 125mg/wk. This is a TRT dose and with you taking HCG your nuts should be fine. LastChance is right with saying add some low dose Deca for joints (100 mg/wk should be plenty).

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What brand a trt is that combo? Picture? Propionate ester is a one day out of the system compound and with u injecting 25 of it a week do you feel like you are on a rollercoaster ride or maybe nothing.. What was your starting blood test serum in the hormonal area? . Too much hcg can over stimulate and then you have to try and rescue normal hcg back as it will be shut down.. Drs are baffling in their prescriptions ???

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Good question at most EOD on the propionate I'd say but ¼ ml ain't shit especially once a week

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
What brand a trt is that combo? Picture? Propionate ester is a one day out of the system compound and with u injecting 25 of it a week do you feel like you are on a rollercoaster ride or maybe nothing.. What was your starting blood test serum in the hormonal area? . Too much hcg can over stimulate and then you have to try and rescue normal hcg back as it will be shut down.. Drs are baffling in their prescriptions ???

I don't have it right in front of me but I know its not a "brand" of test I get it from a local compounding pharmacy so its generic label.

Blood serum:
when I first started it was 104 after a year it was up to 918 I took a break from it in june and just started back a month or so ago and the level had dropped back to 347.

As far a a rollercoaster not really....But before I started doing it myself I was going to a low T center and due to cost was only getting it once a month and so the side effects were pretty bad, like acne on my back and water gain ...which is why I stopped for a bit.

Now that I am doing it my self every week. I feel much more level just hungry all the freaking time lol.

I have been "modifying" my dosage from other sources so right now I am doing .5 test 2x a week and 500iu hcg 2x aweek I usually dose on thurdsay and Monday. and while the acne hasn't returned yet, the bloating has, my hand and fingers feel puffy especially when I make a fist. so I wanted to come here and see if there was something I could add to the mix to combat that side effect.

Last edited:

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
What I get from this is you have 250mg/ml test and are taking 125mg/wk. This is a TRT dose and with you taking HCG your nuts should be fine. LastChance is right with saying add some low dose Deca for joints (100 mg/wk should be plenty).

thanks for the feedback

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
U can run an anti e for bloating or also Masteron for same purpose plus added benefits.
High estrogen can cause joint issues plus blOating. Sooo maybe that's your issue

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
Are you running labs to monitor your estrogen? Mast will help some but it will not replace the use of an AI in the event your estrogen is highly elevated.

I get labs done every 3 months. I have one scheduled for the 4th of Nov. Over the last year my estrogen was never over 31 (I recall that from memory) so I was never prescribed an Estrogen blocker by the place that was doing my HRT

I have since stopped using that Low T center and found a doc who letting me do it at home and monitoring my blood level which is who the one on the 4th is with.

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I get labs done every 3 months. I have one scheduled for the 4th of Nov. Over the last year my estrogen was never over 31 (I recall that from memory) so I was never prescribed an Estrogen blocker by the place that was doing my HRT

I have since stopped using that Low T center and found a doc who letting me do it at home and monitoring my blood level which is who the one on the 4th is with.

Good.... For the mast i wouldn't run less than 350-400 ew if you are trying to see the benefits from the compound. as far as muscle hardness etc. Also in my opinion the leaner you are the more you will notice the mast working

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
Good.... For the mast i wouldn't run less than 350-400 ew if you are trying to see the benefits from the compound. as far as muscle hardness etc. Also in my opinion the leaner you are the more you will notice the mast working

Thanks for your time and feedback.:)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thks Ken.. Ok for the bloating u can try a natural method of dropping water or pharmaceutical.
One being herbs and or teas as in dandelion root or squeezed lemons as both work well.
Two being a diueretic like dyazide or lasix type med..
Hows the BP?
To me the prop ester in that combo is just a hazard meaning too low of mg to do anything except give you sides.. It's like a spike of test for one day basically.tell compounder to leave it out somehow.
Hcg can give acne too as it raises estrogen slightly and some people just prone to acne genetically ..
For basic TrT you want to keep the serum at 800 IMO to be beneficial and A blood test to find your magic dose amount is needed for that.