©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Walmart =Shady

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok cheap ass walmart c.e.o and officials won the stingy shady award of the month!
They set out food donation bins at each store to colllect food for " employees" thanksgiving! So now what 20employees share a can of corn because people are pissd at walmart for not giving a 2$ turkey to the employees? Lol i tossed in 4 stovetop stuffings off the shelf..not shoplifting it never left the store! Sux it Sam..

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Who's moronic idea was that? What a bad fucking idea. They should fire the fucking nitwit. Having customers donate to the employees?????
:action-smiley-060::banghead:

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I think it was a donation box for employees to donate to other employees. Either way its a stupid idea. Walmart makes billions upon billions in profits every year. They can afford to pay their workers more an hour

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Yeah I hate Walmart! My mother in law works there and has been there for 13 years and has been a dept manager for 3 years and is till only making $12hr! Corporate Whores!

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I was born and raised in Northwest Arkansas and I have done work in my field for the Waltons including Sam and Helen when he was alive and I can tell you this. ..Sam was good people and the Wal Mart of today is not Sams Wal Mart he would have never tolerated that bullshit and I can promise you he probably would have personally fired the dipshit responsible for it.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
it probably was for the employees, seeing they are either elderly, low income families that Wal-Mart tells to collect welfare and the disabled.. those are the people they hire and take advantage of, paying them nothing.. they can't afford a turkey.

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I was born and raised in Northwest Arkansas and I have done work in my field for the Waltons including Sam and Helen when he was alive and I can tell you this. ..Sam was good people and the Wal Mart of today is not Sams Wal Mart he would have never tolerated that bullshit and I can promise you he probably would have personally fired the dipshit responsible for it.

Ive always heard he was a good man and his kids was crap. Also good to know we have another country boy on here. :action-smiley-033:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I took 4 boxes of stovetop stuffing for sale by the box and donated into the box for Sam.. hes a crook srd and big john dont be a suxer...lol..
If walmart sold Fineplex -H in pet section sam would be cool then..

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Yeah I hate Walmart! My mother in law works there and has been there for 13 years and has been a dept manager for 3 years and is till only making $12hr! Corporate Whores!

Uhhh….then why does she work there bro? Does Walmart force her to work there?:sFun_duh2:

it probably was for the employees, seeing they are either elderly, low income families that Wal-Mart tells to collect welfare and the disabled.. those are the people they hire and take advantage of, paying them nothing.. they can't afford a turkey.

Not sure where youre getting your information from. The vast majority are able bodied people. Just because you see an old geezer at the front greeting people doesnt mean all the employees are old.

I hate walmart as well so why do we still go there?!!!

Exactly! Walmart is an entity, if you dont like it then dont go! If you dont want to work there then find another job. I havent been to walmart in years, not because they dont have low prices but because I feel like I could get shot or robbed at a moments notice in their store.

Remember this?
300+ Black Men Rob and Occupy Florida Walmart - YouTube

This was in my old neighborhood.

I dont particularly care much for walmart either but I support their RIGHT to operate their business however the hell they please. This is America…..oh wait I forgot, Oshitbag is still president. Doh!:(

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Uhhh….then why does she work there bro? Does Walmart force her to work there?:sFun_duh2:

Not sure where youre getting your information from. The vast majority are able bodied people. Just because you see an old geezer at the front greeting people doesnt mean all the employees are old.

Exactly! Walmart is an entity, if you dont like it then dont go! If you dont want to work there then find another job. I havent been to walmart in years, not because they dont have low prices but because I feel like I could get shot or robbed at a moments notice in their store.

Remember this? 300+ Black Men Rob and Occupy Florida Walmart - YouTube

This was in my old neighborhood.

I dont particularly care much for walmart either but I support their RIGHT to operate their business however the hell they please. This is America…..oh wait I forgot, Oshitbag is still president. Doh!:(

If you lived here you would understand. They are not a lot of businesses here. I've been laid off work for 2 months now and have filled out 26 applications with in 100 miles from where I live and Ive only had one interview.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah AM ..i was trapped in that walmart while on melanotan2 do you see me next to the twinkie bar eatin for free.?

Sorry to hear that big john if i had my bail bond shop in your town id hire u brutha.. Dog chapman wouldnt have crap on us..! :)

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
If you lived here you would understand. They are not a lot of businesses here. I've been laid off work for 2 months now and have filled out 26 applications with in 100 miles from where I live and Ive only had one interview.

Well that makes perfect sense... You do not really have a choice

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013

Sounds like you should be thankful that walmart is in your town to provide a job.

Heres a little secret for the masses….businesses dont exist to provide people with jobs, they exist to make a profit. In the same manner, people dont exist to work at walmart, they work at walmart to get paid.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I get my chicken there but have limited it to just that! We go to target for all our non food items and get most the other food from Costco :)

We do the same, except we shop at both Sams and Costco. My wife has it figured out which store has better deals on what.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Nice you probably know that sams is walmart owned right?

Yeah, the biggest reason I like Costco better than Sam's, even though we use both, is that Costco doesn't take EBT. That means I don't have to deal with standing behind all the EBT shoppers and their large orders of food. And, I do like the fact that Costco pays their workers a lot more than Walmart and Sam's pays theirs, based on what I have read and seen.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Yeah, the biggest reason I like Costco better than Sam's, even though we use both, is that Costco doesn't take EBT. That means I don't have to deal with standing behind all the EBT shoppers and their large orders of food. And, I do like the fact that Costco pays their workers a lot more than Walmart and Sam's pays theirs, based on what I have read and seen.

I really like Costco for all the same reasons. We have no SAMs clubs around here but we have a few of those neiborhood market grocery stores her that are owned by Walmart. Non of them are doing any volume though :)