©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Are you scared of a shot? ( aka pussy)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I hear a few people acting 2 years old when it comes to a shot with a needle .Well super nurse came to my home to mess ,which I pin wild with no care btw, with me and heres what you too can buy ..great for kids to teach them future aas injections ( joking do not give a kid aas ) get your buzzy on..
What is Buzzy?

BUZZY is a small vibrating bee with blue ice-pack wings. He helps block sharp pain and provides distraction when giving injections to children.

Buzzy confuses your body’s own nerves and distracts attention away from the pain, thereby dulling or eliminating sharp injection pain. In the same way that rubbing a bumped elbow helps, or cool running water soothes a burn.

BUZZY was invented by a mother and doctor to help her children overcome their fear of needles. A cooling pad is placed behind Buzzy, and Buzzy is placed between the brain and the pain (usually on arms or legs). Turn Buzzy on and leave him in place during the procedure. Children’s attention is taken away from the needle and pain and focused on the cool, vibrating buzzy bee. It works a treat!

There are lots of additional distraction tools to go with BUZZY and replacements and spares too, all available on our website.

“It is always so stressful when I take my daughter to get her immunisations, but today we had a totally different experience. The nurse used Buzzy and my daughter was so distracted she didn’t even notice the needle going in! What a brilliant product. Thanks so much.” Mum of Ella aged 5

When can BUZZY be used?

• Immunisations
• Blood tests
• Finger sticks
• IV lines
• Insulin injections
• Glucose tests
• Dentistry treatment
• First aid at home – including removal of splinters, bee stings
• Medical treatments
• Flu injections
• Injected medicine
• Wart treatment
• Biopsies
• Cannula changes
• Juvenile Arthritis
• Travel immunisations

Magnus last image ..:naughty1:

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 74
  • buzzy-img.png
    buzzy-img.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 76
  • facebook_21290645521.jpg
    facebook_21290645521.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 74
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Chuck Norris....Never heard of her....bout fell out when i read that!
I couldnt bring myself to use it lol but cool idea for kids

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Technology has come a long way for sure. :(

Ped-O-Jet-TearyChild-crop.jpg

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
No one who takes test is allowed to be a pussy....unless your gear is fake ;)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I actually just watched the episode of Shark Tank that featured the lady that invented the Buzzy. She got some offers, but she didn't get a deal. Her valuation of the company was pretty optimistic. Seems like she's better at being a doctor than she is at running a business.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I actually just watched the episode of Shark Tank that featured the lady that invented the Buzzy. She got some offers, but she didn't get a deal. Her valuation of the company was pretty optimistic. Seems like she's better at being a doctor than she is at running a business.

Shark tanks a pretty cool show but the profit I like watching more it comes on after shark tank on CNBC. Interesting that someone thought about this idea but come on if you plan on using aas you night as well get use to the pain of a needle and yea I remember having to use 20 gauge from the local feed store never used an 18 gauge ouch.

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Damn those rediject Sos's! It looked like a framing nail. All that for like sixty-four cents in bulk! Anyone old school happen to know why the Farmacias also sold those freaking baby chickens that had been dipped in food coloring? Blue chickens, pink chickens, green chickens. Actually bought a pink one for this chick I had with me one time. Then got paranoid thinking the guy called Customs saying, "check the gringo with the pink chicken!" The chick was NOT happy. Neither was the chicken!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Damn those rediject Sos's! It looked like a framing nail. All that for like sixty-four cents in bulk! Anyone old school happen to know why the Farmacias also sold those freaking baby chickens that had been dipped in food coloring? Blue chickens, pink chickens, green chickens. Actually bought a pink one for this chick I had with me one time. Then got paranoid thinking the guy called Customs saying, "check the gringo with the pink chicken!" The chick was NOT happy. Neither was the chicken!
Usually dyed birds were for Easter, they still do that lol.. or sell the gringo anything, after some free tequilla.

Grim u had too much mt2 as a child. ..:eek:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I remember the first week of basic training. The medics lined up and four or five of those same guns on each side of us. We had to walk in a line between the two rows of medics with guns...and the medics hit us from each side with those damn things. I heard they were taken out of service cause they were deemed inhumane..