©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I SUCK

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
saturay morning i kick my trash can and it rips my right big toe nail off

Sunday morning i slip on some ice in my driveway, fell on my ass and tried to break my fall with my right hand. Umm duhh, my keys were in that hand and one of them turned just right, stabbing me in the palm, i'm lucky it did'nt go all the way through!

last night in the wee hours of the morning, my wifes cats were making all kinds of noise outside so i get out of bed to yell at them. I go to open the door real quick like and open it on my left foot basically ripping my left big toe nail off and taking most of the skin off the toe next to it.

same night couple hours later( this morning) i get ready for work and head out of my bedroom, running right into the door (cuz the wife left it halfway open and i never turn on the lights so she can sleep) stubbing my right big toe and hitting my forehead.

So today i expect to do something drastic to my left hand, i don't know, maybe lose a finger or some shit!

the Suckism is running rampant on my ass, please stand by, i'm sure there will be more later.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
I sure hope so, i'm hiding in the corner so nothing will happen to me :unsure:

M

MYRICK

THAT DUDES GONNA COME IN AND KICK UR ASS UNTIL U DROP HIS ENROLLMENT FEE

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
if that dude came in here and kicked my ass i'd give him a free lifetime membership ;)

then i'd kill him!

MasRogue

Jan 6, 2004
Might want to wear a helmet and get all bundled up in some bubble wrap until this passes! :D

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
I want to go home a snag a nooner from the wife but hell, i don't know what to expect!