©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Boxer Briefs...over the top or thru the ropes?

How do you drain the lizard ?

• Through the slot provided

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Over the top of my briefs

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Don't wear boxer briefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I go commando

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Ok, so this is a stupid pole but who cares? I recently bought some new boxer briefs by Jockey. I am traditionally a Hanes guy cuz I am poor and married but needed something that couls breath better than traditional cotton. Midwest summers for a contractor can lead to a bad case of Swass aka swamp ass which besides discomfort can lead to other things as well.

Enter my question, the whole that I am supposed to pull my junk through appears to be made for a three year old. I have reach in my briefs like I am trying to pull a golf ball through a garden hose just to take a leak. So, because of this dilemma I have just been pulling the top of my briefs down and flopping the ol boy over the top rope. It's just easier.

Stupid problem to have, but wondering who else has this dilemma. I mean really, couldn't they make it easier to take a piss?

Hawk

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ok, so this is a stupid pole but who cares? I recently bought some new boxer briefs by Jockey. I am traditionally a Hanes guy cuz I am poor and married but needed something that couls breath better than traditional cotton. Midwest summers for a contractor can lead to a bad case of Swass aka swamp ass which besides discomfort can lead to other things as well.

Enter my question, the whole that I am supposed to pull my junk through appears to be made for a three year old. I have reach in my briefs like I am trying to pull a golf ball through a garden hose just to take a leak. So, because of this dilemma I have just been pulling the top of my briefs down and flopping the ol boy over the top rope. It's just easier.

Stupid problem to have, but wondering who else has this dilemma. I mean really, couldn't they make it easier to take a piss?

Hawk

hahaha :D My situation too bro, fuck that stupid ass slit I just pull em down. I'm also a married poor bastard rockin the Hanes, never bothered to get my socks and underwear any place other than Walmart.lol

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Move up to big boy underwear its much easier when wearing some under armor boxer briefs they're a lit more expensive than regular underwear but I haven't worn any other undies in 3-4+ years other than long johns when I'm at work during the winter. The holes much bigger and doesn't feel like you're playing some sort of maze game with your junk. But sometimes its still over the top it all depends if I'm wearing workout shorts/pants or jeans or shorts with a zipper on it

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Always over the top. I'm a contractor in the Midwest too and always hold it till the absolute last minute. If I waited to get it through that damn little hole, I'd definitely end up pissing myself.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I'm like a real 3 year old and pull my trousers and underoos all the way down to my ankles. I get weird looks at the urinal at restaurants.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've been strictly commando for many years now, except for compression shorts during workouts, and I couldn't do it any other way. Gotta give the boys room to breathe and swang.

On a side note, I once went out with my dad years ago to visit a farmer who was working on his barn during the dead of winter. He was wearing a pair of the big brown Carhartt coveralls, the one's where the side pockets go straight through to your clothing underneath. While we were standing around talking to him, he put his right hand inside his coveralls. No big deal. Then for a minute or 2 his right hand got real fidgety inside his coveralls. I'm immediately thinking this guy is pulling on his dick right in front of us while we talk to him. But, before I can be sure what he's doing, he pulls his dick all the way out of the right side pocket of his coveralls and starts pissing beside himself like it's no big deal. I'm pretty sure this old guy makes his horses jealous. Finishes going, shakes it off and starts putting away what must be the longest penis in existence. Took him way longer to get it put up with one hand than it did to get it out. Never seen anything like it before, and don't really want to again.

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Years ago I switched over to boxers. I get the cheapos at Walmart. I never button the flap for emergency purposes.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I've been strictly commando for many years now, except for compression shorts during workouts, and I couldn't do it any other way. Gotta give the boys room to breathe and swang.

On a side note, I once went with out with my dad years ago to visit a farmer who was working on his barn during the dead of winter. He was wearing a pair of the big brown Carhartt coveralls, the one's where the side pockets go straight through to your clothing underneath. While we were standing around talking to him, he put his right hand inside his coveralls. No big deal. Then for a minute or 2 his right hand got real fidgety inside his coveralls. I'm immediately thinking this guy is pulling on his dick right in front of us while we talk to him. But, before I can be sure what he's doing, he pulls his dick all the way out of the right side pocket of his coveralls and starts pissing beside himself like it's no big deal. I'm pretty sure this old guy makes his horses jealous. Finishes going, shakes it off and starts putting away what must be the longest penis in existence. Took him way longer to get it out up with one hand than it did to get it out. Never seen anything like it before, and don't ready want to again.

Omg best story ever

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
You gotta go over the top brother... Pull em down sling out the hammer

You guys need to check out Gilt.com. I buy all my underwear and some shirts and jackets there. Get a two pack of diesel boxer briefs for like $16 or a 3 pack of Calvin Klein boxer briefs for just over $20.

The under armor ones are nice too...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Once you wear the under armor ones you'll understand the comfort that I speak of. Make sure to buy the 8" ones the shorter length is more like wearing underwear

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I just put a crick in the shank and put the helmet out the bottom of one leg on my 12in boxers .. and turbobusa.. well. ..shit hes part palomino when hes got his speedo on..

Or .I just open my quacker and let her rip if im on a date

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZHJEkFH7odtDNWBSG2C7VD+!~~60_35.JPG
    $(KGrHqZHJEkFH7odtDNWBSG2C7VD+!~~60_35.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I just put a crick in the shank and put the helmet out the bottom of one leg on my 12in boxers .. and turbobusa.. well. ..shit hes part palomino when hes got his speedo on..

Or .I just open my quacker and let her rip if im on a date

Where do you find this shit lmao