©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Russianstar: Any peptide or sARMS questions, i will answer them here.

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
Hi Guys some of you may know me from articles ive written, I know a lot of you have questions that you want answered, from Dosing, to timing, from What builds muscle, to what causes the greatest fat loss.

Please feel free to ask anything and I will do my best to answer.

Kindest regards R.S

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Been following you for many years and your most recent thread on PM and am very glad to see you over hear. Very knowledgeable guy right here so ask away fellas. Welcome to Anasci Russianstar!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
First question of the thread..
Are you familiar with the MK-677? I find it very interesting and am thinking of trying it out. Is it as effective with CJC no dac and ghrp? I used it before but 3x a day pins are a lot to keep up with. I am assuming the mk-677 can be used with CJC w dac.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Welcome over to Anasci RS.

For those who don't know, RS is nothing less then a true expert on peptides sarms etc.

Ak

Last edited:

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
Are you familiar with the MK-677? I find it very interesting and am thinking of trying it out. Is it as effective with CJC no dac and ghrp? I used it before but 3x a day pins are a lot to keep up with. I am assuming the mk-677 can be used with CJC w dac.

I am familiar sir. I think I was the first person to ever use it in the fitness industry.
Its not a ghrh its a ghrp, so its really more comparable with ghrp-6.

Its different to either, in what way do you measure its effectiveness?

For fat loss better than either, nitrogen retention its the best peptide, for anabolic effects slightly less than ghrp-6
For increasing igf about 50 % less than cjc with DAC.

MK can be used with anything... its very effective and can be used in so many ways.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
There was a video posted here not too long ago stating not a single pharmaceutical company is researching/developing peptides at the moment...any thoughts on this?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
1. mk677 does it need to be cycled

2. can i take igf-lr3 with it or not? if so how, like mk677 in the am when i wake up and igf-lr3 before bed?

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014

Have a buddy on PM who ran it_ml677) along with Dac / ghrp-2 and loved it. Just got to make sure your getting quality stuff!

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
RussianStar, glad to see you over here as well man!
I didn't know that you were so knowledgable brother!
Just caught me attention recently due to our common friend

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
1. mk677 does it need to be cycled

2. can i take igf-lr3 with it or not? if so how, like mk677 in the am when i wake up and igf-lr3 before bed?

It can be used low dose all year long.

10-15mg

If over that I suggest 12 weeks on 3 off.

Yes it is perfect to run with igf-lr3

This protocol I devised am dosing the mk and nigh time the igf is getting some really good reviews, I really enjoyed my research running it so.

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
welcome RS,

how effective is MK 677 when used alone. & wat are the common side effects?

Its effective at fat loss and nitrogen retention and increasing hunger.

The higher the dose the greater the sides like bloating through its ability to dehydrate cells and flush out potassium.
Excessive hunger, lower the dose.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Thanks for reply! I've been taking 25mg in the morning. At night I can't sleep, always hungry, and it makes my heart race. Perfect for the morning though. I bloated with in the first week fierce!!!!! It's going away now. But lower the dose to half to stay on then?

So would I take the igf-lr3 at night then like 20-40mcg?

Igf I get lean and the mk677 makes me big and strong like i'm on dbol. LOVE IT!!!