©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Got Me Some MK-677

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Finally took the plunge and ordered some MK-677. After reading JohnJuan's thread in its entirety I figured I'd be an idiot not to!

Going to add it in at the end of the month when I start my PCT, and continue running for a month or so after. The idea is that it'll minimise muscle loss during PCT and you never know, I might even squeeze another pound or two of muscle out of it!

I'm thinking that the increase in appetite will be a good thing to have in PCT.

I'll report back with how I'm getting on. I used Superior Peptide as I'm a big fan of that Elvia dude.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Will be interesting to see how it treats you during pct. I dont come off, just cruise, so i cant say i've used it for pct purposes...but i really like the stuff. Works great, and is an excellent addition to any cycle. Only thing is, it has made my hands and fingers the size of a fat man. I now wear my wedding ring on my pinky and its not even loose.lol

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Finally took the plunge and ordered some MK-677. After reading JohnJuan's thread in its entirety I figured I'd be an idiot not to!

Going to add it in at the end of the month when I start my PCT, and continue running for a month or so after. The idea is that it'll minimise muscle loss during PCT and you never know, I might even squeeze another pound or two of muscle out of it!

I'll report back with how I'm getting on. I used Superior Peptide as I'm a big fan of that Elvia dude.

Thanks for the kind words... they mean a lot :)

It will definitely help keep weight on you which will only be good for strength especially when everything else will be making your strength go down. The increased appetite will only add to things in that regard too.

Coming off is never good but I think MK-677 could be perfect for helping maintain size and condition (excluding the temporary water weight you will add) whilst you recover from your cycle.

The only negative I could see happening is it increasing fatigue. I struggled getting through the day starting at 25mg. With your crashing hormones the two combined could be a struggle. Although most tend to be fine on it and some even get increased energy.

Just incase I would start at 12.5mg (1/2ml) your first week and move up 1/4ml each week till you get to 25mg (1ml) and see how you are with that. Keep us updated with how you find it.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Thanks for the kind words... they mean a lot :)

It will definitely help keep weight on you which will only be good for strength especially when everything else will be making your strength go down. The increased appetite will only add to things in that regard too.

Coming off is never good but I think MK-677 could be perfect for helping maintain size and condition (excluding the temporary water weight you will add) whilst you recover from your cycle.

The only negative I could see happening is it increasing fatigue. I struggled getting through the day starting at 25mg. With your crashing hormones the two combined could be a struggle. Although most tend to be fine on it and some even get increased energy.

Just incase I would start at 12.5mg (1/2ml) your first week and move up 1/4ml each week till you get to 25mg (1ml) and see how you are with that. Keep us updated with how you find it.

thanks for the advice, and yeah, the increased appetite and helping to maintain size during PCT is pretty much my whole reason for running it. My PCTs are usually a breeze anyway, but I figure you might as well do all you can to keep the lbs.

I'll report back as to how I get on.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Will be interesting to see how it treats you during pct. I dont come off, just cruise, so i cant say i've used it for pct purposes...but i really like the stuff. Works great, and is an excellent addition to any cycle. Only thing is, it has made my hands and fingers the size of a fat man. I now wear my wedding ring on my pinky and its not even loose.lol

yeah I've heard a lot of positive things, and it's always fun to try out a new toy! Haha.

Ogre

Jul 24, 2014
Kansas
I'm a big fan of Ipamorelin.How would you guys compare the two for sides and effectiveness.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I'm a big fan of Ipamorelin.How would you guys compare the two for sides and effectiveness.

Ipamorelin is my fav GHRP but MK-677 is definitely stronger. I feel crap on 25mg mk-677 though... crap like I do on rips at 10IU. I would say MK-677 is the strongest gh product I have ever taken. Ipam makes me feel great though and improves my sleep and well just everything. 100mcg cjc no dac and 500mcg ipam was tested as a 12 gh serum 2 hours post inj so you know it is doing good.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
my package apparently arrived today, as luck would have it it'll be sitting in a the million degree heat of the current heatwave we're having! Hopefully it'll not degrade too much before I get home and stick it in the fridge

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
It should still be good.

Watch out for water weight (mostly due to diet) That shit had me running for candy and all shorts of sweets AND you have hunger spikes!

You can get really tired on this stuff. I was dosing off in class all the time when I took it in the morning. So around 8-12 hours I was a zombie. People I have seen take it before bed (average sleep 8 hours) wake up and they are tired. I plan to use it 8 hrs before bed so hopefully I sink up with the tiredness effect.

It has a long half life so taking it around mid day shouldn't be a problem if you run into problems and are worried about the whole "when to take it". It just pulses....

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
it's all here, but I'm waiting patiently for 2 weeks before starting...

Do you need to be conscious of meal timing like with GHRPs?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

LOOKING forward to seeing how this works for you.
Ive been real excited about MK 677 myself,,,going to try it myself
in the the near future.

HimRoid

Jun 3, 2015
it's all here, but I'm waiting patiently for 2 weeks before starting...

Do you need to be conscious of meal timing like with GHRPs?

The old school of thought is it's best to take your GHRP/GHRH then wait a half hour to eat. Serum HGH testing proved that it isn't a big deal to eat. Just don't load up on sugar.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
2 hours after my first dose and I am sleepy, shaky and hungry! Going to have to bring twice as much food to work with me from now on.

Also my head feels kinda tight and weird.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
probably just a coincidence seeing as it only my first dose yesterday, but god damn I had the best night's sleep ever last night. Vivid sex dreams about one of my female PT clients too which is absolutely hilarious.

Day 2 and already I love this shit

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Slept like a god damn baby, woke up fresh and feeling amazing. It's only my third day today but it surely can't be a coincidence that the last two nights I've had the most amazing sleep ever?

I love this shit so much. Had another gander at JJB's thread and he mentioned about somatostatin inhibitors so I picked up some Huperzine A. Why not, eh? It only cost like £6.

I was only planning on using the MK677 for the 4 weeks of my PCT but I think I'm going to keep at it for another 4 weeks after. It's worth it for the sleep quality alone.