©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC Baby!!!

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
UFC is on spike tv boys get ready for some blood shed...this si exactly what i need right now.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
yeah there were some good fights, as soon as Shamrock fell with that kick I knew he was done. I said it right then - it's over. Franklin rocked him when he was down.

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
yeah there were some good fights, as soon as Shamrock fell with that kick I knew he was done. I said it right then - it's over. Franklin rocked him when he was down.

he's getting too old......he's still good, but he doesnt have it anymore.....franklin did beat the shit out of him once he got him down though.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
he's getting too old......he's still good, but he doesnt have it anymore.....franklin did beat the shit out of him once he got him down though.

It looked like shamrock didnt even care that he lost...time to retire. :mad:

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
A man gets to a certain age and he looses his edge in terms of aggression. I use to love a good fight and now the shit doesn't even interest me. Clint

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
personally after shamrock lost...he looked almost like he was gonna cry and his eyes said it all to me...he was sayin to himself..."damn i guess im just gettin too old" i think he will retire soon...5 years ago he would fucked that guy up so hard...he is just too old nowa days.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Shamrock looked good, he was ripped but looked a little smaller than in the old days. I wish the fight would have been longer too.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
The shamrock fight was OK.... But did any of you guys see the fight before that one? That was prob. the best UFC fight I have ever seen. Those two guys (forgot the names) killed each other. I was almost too close to call a clear winner. I was glad to see that the loser still got a contract. They both deserved to win. Tru warriors

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
tru that if there ever was 2 badass's to get into the ufc it was those two...forrest and bonner i belive.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Oh deff it was Forest vs Bonnar. Thoughts 2 were nasty. I personaly thought that bonnar wasgoing to take it btu whenever you leave it into the judges hands its all up for grabs

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bonnar VS. Griffin was the best light heavy weight bout I have ever seen in an MMA fight! Those dudes pounded the shit out of each other and nobody went down! I would have been dead in the first round!!! LOL

ugadawg

Mar 1, 2005
Forrest is a badass and a great guy...ive actually been in the gym with him quite a few times before and he trains my little bro...or did at least...if he will now after his new, 6-figure contract I dunno. My guess is, he is taking a break cuz I havent seen him around since he left for Vegas...

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Just a reminder UFC is on thes saturday night the real deal not the spike tv thing ,I think their are two belts on the line .

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
and Matt Hughes (SP) is fighitng i belive he is the heavy weight champ. Very good i have seen some of his fights.

And i belive Randy will win this fight AGAIN