©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Careers?

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
I was just wondering what everyone does for a career?
IF you don't mind answering...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
max lift said:
LOL, Looking to confiscate your gear for quality testing I bet.
Sure,feel free to mail me your stash. If you don't, I'll take it. :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Stay home dad. Wife is deployed to Iraq. Thinking about getting back in if not go to college for a degree in the computer field.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Blackbird said:
Slut. No wait I thought I was Texas Creed for a minute. J/K
Carpenter.

Don't feel bad, We all seem to have something in common with ol' tex in that department

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Anasci.org said:
Student for the next few years, and part time barber.

Are you serious about the barber thing? I shave my head and I always wanted to go in for a straight razor shave. I tried it myself once, only once.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx

Anasci.org said:
Student for the next few years, and part time barber.

lol i was wondering who i could ask this to. I edge my hairline but i want a really sharp look to it. What can i use besides a straight edge razor?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
oracle said:
lol i was wondering who i could ask this to. I edge my hairline but i want a really sharp look to it. What can i use besides a straight edge razor?

straight edge is the sharpest your gonna get it, unless you get some type of hair removal like nair or tweezers or waxing? i think the straight edge should be good.. you just gotta do it like daily

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx

Anasci.org said:
straight edge is the sharpest your gonna get it, unless you get some type of hair removal like nair or tweezers or waxing? i think the straight edge should be good.. you just gotta do it like daily

I'm worried about cutting the crap out of myself with it. I just remember that i had one barber i went to 1 time that did it with the razor and it looked real nice. where can i buy one from? Do barber or beauty supply stores carry them?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
med school

Vizzy7 said:
I was just wondering what everyone does for a career?
IF you don't mind answering...
5th year med School student @Baylor U.
Internal medicine.
Private practice in another 4-5 years is the goal...
anyone need scripts?
check back.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
you can get one at a beauty supply shop. there cheap like 10 bucks you gotta learn how to use it though cause you can cut yourself pretty nicely with it.