©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Morgan Aste at the Arnold

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Obviously he won't do well but it will be great to see him on stage. Definitely a freak of freaks.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
It will be interesting to see how he compares to some of the big names.

Dan86

Jan 24, 2020
it will be interesting to see the guy. he had very dense bone structure and probably will be the heaviest guy on stage but i not the biggest muscle wise.

heard the guy makes good money because of his sheer size/freak factor and regular and is much more interesting to regular people than most of the ifbb pros. no matter how it goes for him i guess it is a good move for him

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
That's a big boy, but I don'think he will place well but it will be interesting to see

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
He is a monster but the line up is so stacked this year I don't think he will break the top 10. You have all the big names then the likes of Patrick Moore and Sergio Oliva Jr who are both dark horses. Even Blessing Awodibu is looking insane in his recent pics.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
He is a monster but the line up is so stacked this year I don't think he will break the top 10. You have all the big names then the likes of Patrick Moore and Sergio Oliva Jr who are both dark horses. Even Blessing Awodibu is looking insane in his recent pics.

I think Blessing is doing the Arnold Australia so not the main Arnold Classic in Ohio. Regardless what you posted is spot on and the lineup this year is crazy. It's better than last years O and many in the lineup have the chance to win the whole show. You have many past winners competing this year including Bonac, Jackson, Martinez and McMillen. First timers include Big Ramy, Moore and Oliva Jr. The whole lineup is stacked and it tells us something when the "weakest" of the line up include guys like M Aste, M Charles and J Jackson.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I think Blessing is doing the Arnold Australia so not the main Arnold Classic in Ohio. Regardless what you posted is spot on and the lineup this year is crazy. It's better than last years O and many in the lineup have the chance to win the whole show. You have many past winners competing this year including Bonac, Jackson, Martinez and McMillen. First timers include Big Ramy, Moore and Oliva Jr. The whole lineup is stacked and it tells us something when the "weakest" of the line up include guys like M Aste, M Charles and J Jackson.

I think Aste can beat Johnnie Jackson and Max Charles but he will struggle against the other names. It will still be interesting to see him on stage.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya, at this point I'm hoping Jackson doesn't embarrass himself. I just saw an update vid and he looks big but way to smooth.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Ya, at this point I'm hoping Jackson doesn't embarrass himself. I just saw an update vid and he looks big but way to smooth.

He didn't look good at all. He should fully retire and just try to make a living from social media. He is nearly 50 years old. Morgan Aste was the most shredded guy on stage. Even with that conditioning he doesn't have the shape to be near the top. Maxx Charles also looked insane but is missing bodyparts. Sergio was also in great condition. I was impressed by many of them.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
He didn't look good at all. He should fully retire and just try to make a living from social media. He is nearly 50 years old. Morgan Aste was the most shredded guy on stage. Even with that conditioning he doesn't have the shape to be near the top. Maxx Charles also looked insane but is missing bodyparts. Sergio was also in great condition. I was impressed by many of them.

Fully agree! I'll tell ya what, Morgan was one of the most "conditioned" guys on stage. If you can imagine, he just needs to be bigger...… Go figure lol