©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Training at home

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
i bought a cheap multi bench and 2 20lb and 2 40lb dumbells.. forgot how expensive weights are.. tried to look at offer up and they are price gouging shitty old equipment...hard to motivate yourself to workoujt from home

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I struggle to get motivated for training at home. Hopefully they open the gyms again very soon.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I haven't done anything and decided to have a break from training. This is going to go on longer than first thought so I will have to start lifting again. I see most are just lifting weights. Does anyone on here do calisthenics?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey I'm still pounding away in my basement with the bands and dumbbells. How are you guys doing?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have started training in my garden. Nothing intense but it feels good to be active again. I can't see gym's opening anytime soon so it's better than nothing.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
Been doing what I have since this began with my bands, body weights, hill running. The governor put out his reopening plan and minimum 6 weeks tile gyms reopen at 50% capacity. And for full capacity they will need a vaccine according to him. We will see.

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
Here it is may 7 and the gyms in Ohio are still closed....I've been doing nothing more than push ups and free squats along with some band work....this sucks!!!!!!!

Barn1234

May 11, 2020
Birmingham
Only really been able to do light dumbbell and kettlebell work to blast the whole body. Bought some bands which have been good, but push ups till failure have been great too!!

Hate to say it but actually have started to enjoy running now too.

Hope everyone is well?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Pretty much everywhere here is open now so all the shops, salons, bars, restaurants and gyms. The overriding thought in my head when training the 1st day was there is no way the gym should have been closed this long. There was a limit for the people allowed in each room, cleaning products everywhere, hand sanitizer, clear walkways, spaced out machines etc. I go from that to walking outside past a restaurant and I see 4 people sat on a small table right next to each other. Whilst I don't necessary disagree with that it's just beyond stupid the different rules from place to place. There is suppose to be a 2 metre rule everywhere but that would most restaurants unable to open as even if just 2 people were sat opposite eachother that is less than 2 metres apart so they seem to have just forgotten the rule for them. I have been to the gym 3 times now at different times (7am, 3pm and 8pm) and it's been empty every day. I am definitely going to make the most of things now though and I feel bad for everyone else.