©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'll never eat chinese again

Zaven

May 18, 2005
nasty......I don't like the thought of eating anything while it still moving...( especially if it has tenticle ).........

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
actually if it looks as bad as you guys are saying i'm glad i missed out

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
actually if it looks as bad as you guys are saying i'm glad i missed out

lets just say the shit on the plate was moving

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
I think ive seen something like this once on the discovery channel...family orders some small lookin octopus (bait size)..but there was a lil boy, say age 8, and he just picked one up and ate it raw and alive..just nasty~
its a delicasy o'er there, along with fried mice, fried grass hoppers, fried snails, roasted dog legs..shit list just keeps on going to the nasty side!!!

W

wolfyEVH

latino~heat said:
I think ive seen something like this once on the discovery channel...family orders some small lookin octopus (bait size)..but there was a lil boy, say age 8, and he just picked one up and ate it raw and alive..just nasty~
its a delicasy o'er there, along with fried mice, fried grass hoppers, fried snails, roasted dog legs..shit list just keeps on going to the nasty side!!!

i saw a special on india i believe and they showed people eating live baby mice and fresh cow shit. Live geckos also

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
back in the 80's dad used to go to china on buisness he told me a story of how he was eating lobster once , It was the whole lobster the tail was opened exposing the meat ,part way through the meal the lobster moved its claw and than dad realised that the thing was still alive (nasty)any how I prefer my lobster boiled or cooked and not moving

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
The worst one I've heard is where they cut the top of the skull off of a monkey while it is still alive and eat the brain. The monkey is in some kind of a contraption under the table and it's skull sticks up through the middle of the table.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
The worst one I've heard is where they cut the top of the skull off of a monkey while it is still alive and eat the brain. The monkey is in some kind of a contraption under the table and it's skull sticks up through the middle of the table.

i saw that on faces of death....gross

Zaven

May 18, 2005
DragonRider said:
I've seen the video on this.......it's actually kinda sad... :(

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:

have we watched indiana jones one too many times DR???