©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Big 3000

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok for all ya'll who say i post whore....then add this one to your list. Since you obviously don't think that making a Post on someone post whoring is being a post whore yourself. lol. And since many of us gain posts by the following but don't think their guilty:

LOL (that's a big one)
LMAO
Now that was funny
HUH?
Tee this
Tee that
Tee likes this
Tee takes it like that
(NONE OF WHICH I HAVE USED SINCE I WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING TO OFFEND TEE) ;)

ANYWAYS, you get my point. So i'm gonna use my 3000th post to make another post whore comment and continue to help make this board enjoyable and add my 2CC's worth on INFORMATIVE REMARKS when needed.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
How about all the dumbasses who are always adding their "2ccs worth"

that counts too especially if they don't have anything to say other than: "like he said...and that's my 2cc's"

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
that counts too especially if they don't have anything to say other than: "like he said...and that's my 2cc's"

What about saying "my .02 worth" instead of saying "my 2ccs worth"

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
imdaman1 said:
Personifide? I see Hooked on Phonics didn't work so well for you.
i never got hooked on phonices when i tried to order i was unable to write my address.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'm honored that Oracle made mention of me in his very first post of this whore thread. Here's to you "O".... :thefinger

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
I'm honored that Oracle made mention of me in his very first post of this whore thread. Here's to you "O".... :thefinger

It's all because your my inspiration when i post whore