©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone else having problems

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
Anyone else having problems with alin? After a week of emailing he sent me my tracking numbers, the only problem is they do nto work on usps. They work for the country they came from and it says on there that they were shipped to us. But I have had no response on alin's board to my tracking problem, whats the use of registered airmail if you cant track the damn things thanks guys

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Yes it does not show up the USPS website. You ask what the point if you can't track it? Point is you will get the package quicker then sent via reguar mail and your chances of it beening snatch by custom is lower to. I have been doing buiness with Alin for almost a year now and I can say there are by far as being the best out there.

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
thanks mike I ran a search on alin's board I guess I should have done that first, its a common thing I guess. You know how it is, first order from a new supplier just anxious. Hopefully by all the reading I have just done it looks like it only takes about 8-10 days with registered airmail to get to my region, so maybe tomorrow I might be getting a late valentines gift. For the record i am gonna do a cycle of stealth sust and eq 500 sust a week 400 eq 12 weeks with the normal nolva and clomid pct. time to put some size on

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I have order alot and it takes 8 to 9 days after they sent if from their post office and like I said they come every 8 to 9 days. Very predictable. I never had one that was longer then 9 days, but I did get one 7 days. Very happy with Alin shop