©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

proviron

derek-the-scot

Sep 27, 2007
scotland
i am going to start a deca 400mg,test 500mg per week cycle and am going to take anti estrogens but i read somewhere that the deca can still cause gyno through another way not estrogen and that proviron stops this.is this true?i know iam prone to getting gyno because i have had the warning signs in the past on cycles and took anti e to put it right.i am 42,6 feet tall and weight 210lbs.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
derek-the-scot said:
i am going to start a deca 400mg,test 500mg per week cycle and am going to take anti estrogens but i read somewhere that the deca can still cause gyno through another way not estrogen and that proviron stops this.is this true?i know iam prone to getting gyno because i have had the warning signs in the past on cycles and took anti e to put it right.i am 42,6 feet tall and weight 210lbs.

some (not all) get gyno from progesterone side effect. try bromocriptine or dostinex,,,and B6

bhunter99d

Aug 1, 2007
I am doing test/deca /dbol cycle now 3 weeks in. I have been using 25 mgs proviron for deca dick issues and 1 mg caber for gyno sides. All seems to going well just starting to see some strength gains probably the dbol.
Last cycle test did not kick in until week 6

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
bhunter99d said:
I am doing test/deca /dbol cycle now 3 weeks in. I have been using 25 mgs proviron for deca dick issues and 1 mg caber for gyno sides. All seems to going well just starting to see some strength gains probably the dbol.
Last cycle test did not kick in until week 6

1mg of cabergoline a day???

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
derek-the-scot said:
I have tried proviron for the non gyno issues, but you said that you have had past gyno issues and were able to take care of it, what has changed?? I would go with what you know works. I'm 47 and never had any gyno problems, I think if i did i would not do this shit.

derek-the-scot

Sep 27, 2007
scotland
i have taken your advice and got some caber /dostinex.it comes in 1mg x20 tabs,2 a week is that right.read up about this stuff and it seems to have some good extra affects.my gyno issuse are not bad just dont want any.i have had the warning signs like sharp pain from the nipple but i upped the novadex then and added some proviron.
i am useing armidex now.is it ok to take proviron with armidex,what i mean does it affect armidexes properties like nolvadex will.thanks for your responses.

Last edited:

automatic

Nov 7, 2007
derek-the-scot said:
i have taken your advice and got some caber /dostinex.it comes in 1mg x20 tabs,2 a week is that right.read up about this stuff and it seems to have some good extra affects.my gyno issuse are not bad just dont want any.i have had the warning signs like sharp pain from the nipple but i upped the novadex then and added some proviron.
i am useing armidex now.is it ok to take proviron with armidex,what i mean does it affect armidexes properties like nolvadex will.thanks for your responses.

when i run test i use armidex .25mg ed ,proviron 25 mg ed,and nolva 10 mg ed(during cycle) and never had any gyno issues.had great gains doing this as well.better to be safe than sorry.