©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blast starting Feb.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Starting up a new blast first Sunday of Feb.

The orals and oils I brewed myself (With the exception of IP gear Tren A from the past contest! Thanks IP and everyone here). Currently 235lbs, plan to recomp and end at around 240 at 6'1". Running a long on PM and another board, might start one up here to show support for IP and his products. Let me know what you guys think of the cycle, is there anything you would change?

On another note, I also have IP Gear 100 50mg Proviron. Might throw that in starting next week and go the whole cycle. Not sure yet might save it but still debating it.

Attachments

• Blast.PNG
    Blast.PNG
    39.8 KB · Views: 45

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
You shouldn't need an AI with only 160mg test a week. I think you would be safe to bump that up to 250 or 300mg too.

I would start with the NPP and finish with the tren.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
You shouldn't need an AI with only 160mg test a week. I think you would be safe to bump that up to 250 or 300mg too.

I would start with the NPP and finish with the tren.

I am a little prone to gyno, Ill probably do .5 a week cutting the dose in half. I have alot of AI on hand as well so I feel I should use it. So bump the test to 250?

I agree with the Tren last, but I am headin in to rugby season end of spring and with everyone complaining about tren killing cardio capabilities I dont want to suffer that bad lol.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah I would bump the test. I have no problems with sides from test/tren with test up to 350mg a week and tren at 700+
I'm actually bout to experiment with a gram of sust with 700mg tren.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Good luck! You think other than that it looks good?
What do you feel about the proviron?

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah it should be pretty good for you I would think. As far as the proviron goes I never really noticed much running it at 50mg a day. I was on a boat load of tren and winny though at the time so it seems likely that anything gained from the proviron was merely out shined by the other stuff.
I do get good boners off of it...

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'd up the test. I would start with the dbol and NPP. The NPP should give you less water than a long estered deca would. I'd probably end with superdrol and tren to tighten and dry a bit while staying strong. Just my two cents.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Same here i'd i'd use the the npp with all the dbol covered and ace where npp was. Can not comment on superdrol have not used.
Thanks, T
Proviron I like other then a naggingly high sex drive. Gets annoying.
Then again no sex drive would be REALLY annoying. T

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
The only reason I have it set up with tren first is because I dont wanna run into bad cardio issues with Rugby season coming up. Other wise thats what i would do NPP then tren.

iron - I havent had a problem with AI yet, in my mind I feel better using it to keep unwanted side effects away rather than use it when they show up.

Thanks for the responses boys.