©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test/Eq Proportions

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Looking ahead to Cycle #3....I have used 600mg/wk Test Cyp for my first two cycles. Was thinking of upping that a bit to 800, and adding Eq (I had been using deca). Looking around at some of the guys on board, it seems that some use less eq than test (like an 800/600 proportion), while other guys use more than twice the amount of eq as test.

Can anyone give me some guidelines? I'm just in the research-and-ordering stage, and want to get this right. [my goal is to do about a 12 week cycle with the sole purpose of building mass].

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I prefer EQ to deca, but that's just me.

If I had some test and eq (which I just switched to)

This is how I like to run it for a "bulker"

Week 1) Test- 750mg, EQ- 1500-1800mg
Week 2-12) Test- 750mg, EQ 900-1000mg

I really won't use EQ without front loading it. Just my personal preference.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I'm not a big fan of eq. Only ran it a few cycles. For me, I have to run it high (1,000mg) and long (at least 16 wks).

I highly advise front loading like above poster suggested. Last time I ran it, I quit about wk 8. I was just beginning to "feel it".

Me, it's not one of my favs. Takes a shitload to do anything and forever to work.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Milburn eq can raise red blood count in some people especially in doses above 800week.. I used 600 and didn't have any issues and got pretty vascular for an old man like myself. Eq is pretty much same family as test so maybe roll an Eq / mast e (600-800) for a ripped summer run.? Just a thot.. Eq does make you hungry or it did me so stock up supplies.. ? Question ?.. Did my seal a meal dinners u were making get lost in shipping? Thanks Ib.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I'm a HUGE EQ fan...MBCreek...I like high EQ lower test like 2/3-1 ratio so maybe like 3/400 test like 7/900 EQ...veins, appetite, great sense of well being just an awesome combo

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Be careful with eq it will raise reds. Ran high dose in cycle with test had to give double red cell donation. Reds were through the roof.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I usually ran about 6-800 Test and 4-600 Eq with excellent results.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
eq will effect your sex drive. If you think you will suffer from that side effect than you need to do more test than eq. I am currently running 750mg test cyp and 400mg of eq. I have about 3 weeks left of eq and I just added 50mg of d-ball. When I finish the eq I will drop the test down to 500mg.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I like to run test and eq both high. EQ seems to work best at a high dose anyway. You may be ok your first time using it by going with like 600mg, but for me now if I do it it's 900+. In fact the next time I run it I think it will be at 1200mg.
As mentioned though you got to be really careful because your hematocrit can get really high with it. I'm lucky and even blasting test and eq my crit is still high normal(i think last time it was 49).

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
eq will effect your sex drive. If you think you will suffer from that side effect than you need to do more test than eq. I am currently running 750mg test cyp and 400mg of eq. I have about 3 weeks left of eq and I just added 50mg of d-ball. When I finish the eq I will drop the test down to 500mg.

This is the first time I've ever heard anyone saying EQ has a negative effect on sex drive. Has this happened to you personally?

I don't see why it would, weird...??? What do you think the mechanism is by which this happens?

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
750 test/ 600 eq does the job for me. never had problem with sex drive on eq.

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
This is the first time I've ever heard anyone saying EQ has a negative effect on sex drive. Has this happened to you personally?

I don't see why it would, weird...??? What do you think the mechanism is by which this happens?

I have never heard of that in all My years and have lived off EQ some of them...

biggerben69

Nov 2, 2007
I really like EQ. I run for a lot longer than 12 weeks, though. Like 20-22 weeks. I like it at 800 but usually a gram/ew. The last run I had my test at 800/ew.
If you're doing a 12 week run you may want to consider bold cyp? I've never run it but know guy s that swear by it now. They tell me it hits quicker and can run it at a lower dose, like 400-600mg/ew and it's fire.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I really like EQ. I run for a lot longer than 12 weeks, though. Like 20-22 weeks. I like it at 800 but usually a gram/ew. The last run I had my test at 800/ew.
If you're doing a 12 week run you may want to consider bold cyp? I've never run it but know guy s that swear by it now. They tell me it hits quicker and can run it at a lower dose, like 400-600mg/ew and it's fire.

I am running bold Cyp right now, we had problems getting it to stay at 200mg/ml so we diluted it down to 150mg/ml and it's holding fine.

So far I am in week one and I front loaded 1500mg (a lot of fucking oil at 150mg/ml) but I don't know of it's placebo of what but I can't stop eating and it's only been 4 days.

I love love love EQ, this is my first run with BoldC, ill keep you updated

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am running bold Cyp right now, we had problems getting it to stay at 200mg/ml so we diluted it down to 150mg/ml and it's holding fine.

So far I am in week one and I front loaded 1500mg (a lot of fucking oil at 150mg/ml) but I don't know of it's placebo of what but I can't stop eating and it's only been 4 days.

I love love love EQ, this is my first run with BoldC, ill keep you updated

It is my favorite juice, hands down...next to test. It makes me eat like a horse. I have run it so long at times, and with my appetite like it gets, I don't think it is placebo.

I'm in the last 4 weeks of my cycle now, which includes Gauls brand EQ at 600mg a week.

The only negative for me is it seems to kill my endurance each time I cycle with it. I am not sure if it is due to the higher blood volume, increased body weight, or what. Maybe it is just me though..and I don't really do cardio on cycle.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It is my favorite juice, hands down...next to test. It makes me eat like a horse. I have run it so long at times, and with my appetite like it gets, I don't think it is placebo.

I'm in the last 4 weeks of my cycle now, which includes Gauls brand EQ at 600mg a week.

The only negative for me is it seems to kill my endurance each time I cycle with it. I am not sure if it is due to the higher blood volume, increased body weight, or what. Maybe it is just me though..and I don't really do cardio on cycle.

Yeah my first cycle ever was Test/EQ/Dbol.... Those are still my favorite things to run. I ran the EQ for 16 weeks and never lost that size I put on.

I love EQ!!! Weird that it kills your endurance for most it bumps up people's endurance maybe for you what's happening is that as you get later in your cycle your RBC gets to a point where your blob pressure is taking a toll on you and cardiovascular system can't keep up.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Eq a fav for me . Yes if you let those counts get too high endurance will suffer.
That is not good . Means your blood is thickened to the point of slow o2 -co2
exchange . Never had any libido problems with Eq. In fact a favorite low dose
protocol for me is about 700 test - 400 eq with 50mgs good proviron thrown in. Put's some serious swing in my thing.. Whenever I hear about diminished
libido with eq I'm kind of perplexed as my own experience is the opposite.
Do watch your bloods my Rd count has been up to 20 from eq. Now there is a headache you will remember. That is not safe . Either phlebs or discontinue
eq. That will still take 8-16 weeks to come back into range 12-15.7 give or take. Thanks, T

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am due for a blood test anyways. I will get one this coming week and post up the results. I am on 600mg a week eq for 8 weeks now and huff and puff a lot. I think the brand I am using is really strong. I've used stealth before and the same thing happened.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Ok, now I'll show my age...Nobody ever seems to pyramid cycle anymore...If I were you, since you're only at 600mg of Test, I would stay with the same dose of test and add EQ at 400/wk...Adjust macros according to what you're trying to accomplish. When that dose seems to not yield gains and diet and rest are in check, up them both...That dose is up to you...I like to work up to a dose especially if it's something new (there's not much new anymore! LOL!!)