©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

getting some blood work done soon, any need to take a couple days off the gym before?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
ive read some people do this so their liver values arent skewed. apparently breaking down muscle from lifting temporarily effects this. how critical is this? thanks fellas

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I did heavy squats the night before my first blood draw and my values were very poor. Retested a week later and they were perfectly normal. According to my Dr., strenuous lifting can negatively affect liver values and my labs proved it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Critical.....Yes, rest, or values such as creatinin .and bunn rate will show high. Easy on proteins also..2 days is plenty of time. As per Dr magnus advised.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Ok Im probably getting the labs done next fri so ill take that Thursday off the gym and ill eat less protein that day as well. Supps/vitamins ok or would I be better off avoiding those the day prior as well?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Take off a few days man....its not gonna make you shrink.

na i know lol, i was more concerned if there are any vits/supps that may effect my labs that i should drop before having them done. im on superdrol...so liver values will obviously be high

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah no supps with hidden creatine or herb like white willow etc that thin blood
For a super accurate lab one week off as per Ducki said is what I do..

How u like superdrol? Is it oral liquid or capsule stuff? Any good gains or unknown if on aas also?

Last edited:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Well I can't take a whole week but one day before the test I could do. As for supps I guess ill just drop everything but superdrol and my cycle aid the day before my lab is done. The drol hasn't kicked in its only been a week. I'm on 20mg caps. It's the OG stuff too so it should be good!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Your on SD and your getting bloods. Your liver values and cholesterol are going to be in the tank. If you don't mind sharing, I would love to see your results.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
well its been 6 months so im do for some bloods. i could always just get the script from my doc then wait til im done the drol....this would probably be the better plan right lol?

as for results its been 8 days since i started, i havent noticed anything yet

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Well I can't take a whole week but one day before the test I could do. As for supps I guess ill just drop everything but superdrol and my cycle aid the day before my lab is done. The drol hasn't kicked in its only been a week. I'm on 20mg caps. It's the OG stuff too so it should be good!

Why can you only take one day off?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
now once i get a script for bloods it doesnt matter when i go right? ill just get it then wait like 3-4 weeks to get blood drawn

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Since u are fresh into the SD do the draw soon. I'd like to see results too and decipher any questions u got..is this through a Dr or online self paid just checking lab for yourself? Thanks BigD.

Lol.if u wait to do weeks after u get script wont the Dr ask wtf ? Why not skip Dr go online and do it just for yourself..48$ or so..less than Dr and lab deductible with insurance.

Last edited:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Since u are fresh into the SD do the draw soon. I'd like to see results too and decipher any questions u got..is this through a Dr or online self paid just checking lab for yourself? Thanks BigD.

Lol.if u wait to do weeks after u get script wont the Dr ask wtf ? Why not skip Dr go online and do it just for yourself..48$ or so..less than Dr and lab deductible with insurance.

appreciate that bro. idk what the doc will think, i was just thinking of waiting to get a more accurate lab result ya know. and its through a doc but its not costing me anything:headbang:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Well I'm just gonna get labs done this week. I'm overdue anyhow. It'll be good to see how my labs are on something like superdrol anyhow for future reference

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
got bloods done yesterday. i didnt take any time off before tho :(. i figured if im lifting and taking supps/vitamins this is part of normal everyday life for me, so why change what would be normal by stopping these things? just a thought, thanks for the replies everyone

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
got bloods done yesterday. i didnt take any time off before tho :(. i figured if im lifting and taking supps/vitamins this is part of normal everyday life for me, so why change what would be normal by stopping these things? just a thought, thanks for the replies everyone

Not a real good idea but it's your body.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

Let us know how your labs turn out. I am interested to see.