©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

high estro question

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Hey bros I know im not very active here but I came here because I know theres alot of guys with knowledge here.
So I been on cycle little more than 2 months estro came back 857!!! I had no gyno signs sore nips nothing my sex drive is great. Maybe the caber was keeping my libido high I dont know. Has anyone seen such a crazy number? Ive had sore nipples in previous cycles and I always take care of it this time I had nosigns so I tthought my ai was legit turns out to be garbage

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ive seen it alot with guys serum test levels at 1500 so grab so real aromasin 25 mg twice a day and drop those test into estro converted levels asap.
Many low dosed anti e sources so make sure u grab from the aas source u use because a true aas source has true anti e 99.9%.of the time because high estro is no joke.ib

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Hey bros I know im not very active here but I came here because I know theres alot of guys with knowledge here.
So I been on cycle little more than 2 months estro came back 857!!! I had no gyno signs sore nips nothing my sex drive is great. Maybe the caber was keeping my libido high I dont know. Has anyone seen such a crazy number? Ive had sore nipples in previous cycles and I always take care of it this time I had nosigns so I tthought my ai was legit turns out to be garbage

First off nice to see you over here from bop-

You know it's interesting how gyno works. More often than not gyno is a "series" of physiological conditions that need to be in place in order for gyno to hit.

So simply just having high estro isnt always going to be the sole factor in the onset of gyno. Usually you can have high estro and if your running a compound that's dht derived the dht will actually kinda work like a serm because it will compete to bind to the estro receptor. This is why androgens are so bad for women, not so much that they bind to the androgen receptor but that they also bind to the estro receptor.

So I'm guessing that maybe you're running mast along with everything else? Or Winny or Proviron?

That being said its still better to have an AI on hand as IB stated and drop a low dose eod or so. I tend to like Letro just because of the long half life and you get a lot of bang for your buck.

For me I am highly gyno prone and I need to run Letro at 1.5mg every fourth day so like m/thur/sun/ etc. for me this is what works.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Thanks bros and enigmatic yes I have been running 5 just bumped to 600mgs of mast ew. Iim also adding some var. Im taking the really old arimidex I foumd from mp and lookimg for some pharm grade. Im using caber pharm g and it works great.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Weather or not you show any gyno symptoms is not your biggest problem. Having estrogen that high is horrible for your health and it will not go down by itself even after your cycle is over. Get so.e letro ASAP and get it back in range quick.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
IMG_20130703_1_zps15451d10.jpg

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
I was advised by several to save the letro for emergency cases where there is gyno present. Im hoping this arim I got will bring it down until I receive some aromasin. Since I been taking 1mg ed I feel it's working my stomach is not as bloated

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I was advised by several to save the letro for emergency cases where there is gyno present. Im hoping this arim I got will bring it down until I receive some aromasin. Since I been taking 1mg ed I feel it's working my stomach is not as bloated

Ok but who the hell advised you that this isn't an emergency case? Your estrogen level is 20 times higher than the acceptable normal range. This doesn't seem to be an emergency to you? I can hear all the extra plaque building in your arteries right now. And if you had no visual or other sides from your incredibly high estrogen, how can you feel that your 1mg a day of adex is working other than your stomach doesn't feel as bloated. If you had less carbs the past few days than you normally do this can cause less bloat.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, get some letro or whatever you prefer and get on it asap.

Letro is my choice AI and I run it all cycle at .25mg a day.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Letro is king... People shy away from it cause of how well it works but like some one else said I take it but in low doses and I feel it's better that way. Plus the long half life tends to lead to more stable blood levels as well

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Keith I was taking 100mg prop eod lowered it back to 50mg
50mg test p eod
150mg tren a eod
600 mast ew
Enigmatic so whats a good protocol for letro im waiting on some pharma grade aromasin my letro is from chemone I dont k ow if its good I tasted it seems weak but I dont know

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Keith I was taking 100mg prop eod lowered it back to 50mg
50mg test p eod
150mg tren a eod
600 mast ew
Enigmatic so whats a good protocol for letro im waiting on some pharma grade aromasin my letro is from chemone I dont k ow if its good I tasted it seems weak but I dont know

No way ur estro got that high on that cycle. You must have been cruising.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
No I came back on from full pct started fresh does anadrol convert? I wasnt using it alot just once in awhile with suspension pre workout

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
i doubt arimidex will help much, its too weak and also can cause rebound.....you better start that letro asap if you wanna live to be old.

Keith1569

Feb 9, 2013
I can almost guarantee you its from the tren. Drop the tren and get another test and I bet your e2 tremendously lower