©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat for dinner today?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Just wanted to see how everyone's diet is going and feel free to post pictures of your dinner we would love to see your progress...uploadfromtaptalk1418626160605.jpg.

Mine was tilapia sauteed in olive oil and tumeric serve with some sauteed kale turmeric cayenne and curry powder with lots of olive oil, I have lost 40 pounds just by cutting out most of the carbs except the complex carbs of course...

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Awesome Chewy. Good on ya, bro. I just had some grilled chicken, broccoli, and a huge ass bowl of salad. Blah.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Just wanted to see how everyone's diet is going and feel free to post pictures of your dinner we would love to see your progress...View attachment 18139.

Mine was tilapia sauteed in olive oil and tumeric serve with some sauteed kale turmeric cayenne and curry powder with lots of olive oil, I have lost 40 pounds just by cutting out most of the carbs except the complex carbs of course...

Nice work so far!

I've been on a new kick, tuna, spinach, wheat pasta w a little sf raspberry dressing poured on top. I'm about to eat that for lunch and probably for dinner too!:)

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Wild caught pacific ocean salmon with mixed vegetables and sweet potato.

Tonight, bbq'd marinated with a proprietary rub & smoked with apple wood grass fed and finished Bison steak with sautéed onion, asparagus & mushrooms.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

Tonight, bbq'd marinated with a proprietary rub & smoked with apple wood grass fed and finished Bison steak with sautéed onion, asparagus & mushrooms.

That's some fancy eating, right there!:love1:

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Nice work so far!

I've been on a new kick, tuna, spinach, wheat pasta w a little sf raspberry dressing poured on top. I'm about to eat that for lunch and probably for dinner too!:)

Another great thing I've been doing is buying extra virgin olive oil and quality balsamic vinegar and mixing them together putting them on top of mixed field greens with raspberries and blackberries chicken or fish only two of those while I'm at work but I find the best sonic vinegar brings out the flavor of the berries in a very good way

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
It's amazing how much progress you can make by just limiting simple carbs like bread and pasta. Lol I have also completely eliminated sugar drinks and drink only water now

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
This is a miracle beverage not only good for health and fitness but it feels just about every malady in the body as well:

11 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice

October 23, 2013*| By The Sleuth Journal |*General Health

[http://www]

The aloe vera plant is amazing, having many healing properties to it. The leaves of the plant are where you will find the yellow-colored liquid that can work wonders. You may already know that aloe vera gel can be very beneficial to the skin, helping with sunburn, insect bites, rashes, cuts, and the like. The reason is because aloe vera is an anti-fungal as well as an anti-bacterial. It also helps with the regeneration of cells. So the application of aloe vera gel to the skin can greatly benefit common skin ailments and help in the healing process.

But maybe you didn’t know that aloe vera comes in other forms, which also have their own set of benefits. Let’s take*aloe vera juice. Here is a short list of what this very healthy juice can do for you.

HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA JUICE

Aids in the elimination of constipation.Aids in digestion and helps with stomachaches and heartburn.Helps to regulate blood sugars.Detoxifies the body*and colon.Helps with weight loss by increasing metabolic rate to burn more calories.Improves circulation.Aids in healing damage to internal tissues.Regulates blood pressure.Strengthens immune system.Retards the growth of cancerous tumors.Helps to reduce inflammation.

uploadfromtaptalk1418711449381.jpg

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
The wife cooked me baked swai fish (my favorite fish) and collard greens for my supper tonight.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Another great thing I've been doing is buying extra virgin olive oil and quality balsamic vinegar and mixing them together putting them on top of mixed field greens with raspberries and blackberries chicken or fish only two of those while I'm at work but I find the best sonic vinegar brings out the flavor of the berries in a very good way

Good idea. Basalmic vinegar makes everything taste good.:love1:

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
New York Strip with long grain wild rice and mushrooms not my best but edible:D

Attachments

• 20141220_163418.jpg
    20141220_163418.jpg
    848.5 KB · Views: 127

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
2 double cheeseburgers a large fry and a 4 peace nugget with milk. 🐖 I'm bulking and just try to get calories in.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Got 2 HUGE slabs of salmon rubbed with brown sugar bourbon rub smoked with apple wood chips for a couple hours sweet potatoes with brown sugar and pecan butter and some leftover long grain and wild rice with mushrooms....cant wait to throw down lol

Attachments

• 20141221_163155.jpg
    20141221_163155.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
  • 20141221_163212.jpg
    20141221_163212.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I bought a 10lb "breast only" turkey that I am thawing right now... Figured I'd eat off it for a few days... Wish I'd known about these before