©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any new powder sources?

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Since chevin got the boot. Is there anyone else reliable that sells powders? PM me if you don't want to post it here. Thanks. :)

W

wolfyEVH

check IP out......there not on his list, but i believe he can get powders

W

wolfyEVH

bigrig2015 said:
can someone please pm if the know where to get bulk powders at a good price thanx

just wait bro....we're working on one......you only have 2 posts anyways so i doubt anyone will PM you

juiced13

Mar 3, 2005
good domistic powder source

i am interested in making some of my own stuff, but can notr find a reliable source to get my powders from that has a good price. i am looking for someone who is domistic and is very reliable. could someone please pm a good reliable source. thanks guys

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
One of our Anasci sources has a good powder hookup. I'll let him decide whether or not he wants to share it.

P

pincrusher

i will be sponsoring a powder source here within the next week or 2 :) just give me time to make the arrangements with anasci before the source can be listed here. in the meantime, please dont pm me asking for the sources info because i will not step on toes prior to this powder source getting listed on here.
the patience will be well worth the wait ;) :yesway: :bigok:

mr.lean

Jun 13, 2004
hey i recently got a pm aying there a powder source, the pricese seem reasonable around usually what i've seen, if 2usd,gram for test e is too high then i need a new source, just hesatent about ordering from him

P

pincrusher

mr.lean said:
hey i recently got a pm aying there a powder source, the pricese seem reasonable around usually what i've seen, if 2usd,gram for test e is too high then i need a new source, just hesatent about ordering from him
if it was not a listed source in the sources section then i would not order from him. he is violating the board rules and you should let DR know who it was. $2 per gram for test e can be beat quite easily if you know the right powder source ;)

juiced13

Mar 3, 2005
Hey all you MODS, i was wondering when you were going to have a new powder source up on the board so we can all order from them. If there is one already on the sources section can someone pm which it is. And to the MODS, will the new powder source be a domestic one? SOmeone get back with me. thanks

mr.lean

Jun 13, 2004
yes i am wondering the same thing which source can i get cheap powders from, id also like a pm from a mod if they can tell me thanks

juiced13

Mar 3, 2005
the S***G Team

you can't be serious bro........no one is just gonna give you a powder source......especially one who hasnt been on the boards for very long......just wait for us to put up a LEGIT source

Last edited by a moderator: