©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

-First Cycle-

pushingtexas

Nov 30, 2007
Hey guys, new to this forum but I've been researching for the last 4 years. First cycle ever, I'm 25, 6'1, 175lbs, 7%bf. Please let me know what you think, any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Weeks 1-12
Tren Enth....400mg/ew
Test Cyp.....600mg/ew
Shots Mon/Thur.
Pct:
Nolvedex
40 mgs/1st 2-3 days
20 mgs/4weeks
Tapered back to 10 mgs every day for 1-2 weeks.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
pushingtexas said:
Hey guys, new to this forum but I've been researching for the last 4 years. First cycle ever, I'm 25, 6'1, 175lbs, 7%bf. Please let me know what you think, any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Weeks 1-12
Tren Enth....400mg/ew
Test Cyp.....600mg/ew
Shots Mon/Thur.
Pct:
Nolvedex
40 mgs/1st 2-3 days
20 mgs/4weeks
Tapered back to 10 mgs every day for 1-2 weeks.

For your 1st cycle I honestly would suggest TEST CYP 500MG/WK 1-12WKS
I never suggest TREN for a beginner.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
yes I agree. try test only 500mg/wk. Get your diet right and train correctly for this. You will see some f'n incredible results. Stay away from tren for now, esp enanth. You have no idea what it will do to you, in a negative sort of way.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
oldfella said:
yes I agree. try test only 500mg/wk. Get your diet right and train correctly for this. You will see some f'n incredible results. Stay away from tren for now, esp enanth. You have no idea what it will do to you, in a negative sort of way.

Just noticed this reply to the above. Just wondering what you would list as the negative points to tren e for a beginner. I done it with dbol for my 1st cycle. It was a great cycle and my most of my gains have stayed. Saying that in a sexual sense I was a bit annoyed to say the least. I was ok but was probably 30% of my old sense. It's been a good few months and I am still not fully recovered in that sense. By the way I have posted on tren before and I know all the usually side effects (tren cough, joints, acne, etc) and it being one of the worst for things like hair loss etc. But I was just curious to what you have experienced with it or heard from others. Would you say the severity of sides are simply due to its anabolic/androgenic rating of 500 compared to tests 100?

I am doing test c in my next cycle. My adrol tabs must have been seized. I have waited for the letter for 1 month so am just gonna order some dbol tabs and use them (not waiting upto 3 months like many say is possible). The more I learned about adrol the more I thought I would be best leaving it. I don't particularly want to get bad acne cos I do promotional work. And dbol was fine last time. I was just thinking it would be best to change tabs each time. Winstrol at 40mg is other pos. Thanks

Nosmas

Oct 3, 2007
The reason I agree with the idea you should stick with a Test only cycle is because if your diet, training and everything else is on track you dont NEED to add anything else. If its your first cycle it will be your best cycle and you just dont need to add anything else to it if you have everything else in check.
Later on if you decide to get into competition and want to advance your supplement intake you can, but start small. You will be happy that you did.